Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 5.7.0 PTB Feedback
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

why are these addons in legion?

NataniellegionNataniellegion Member Posts: 38
edited April 6 in 5.7.0 PTB Feedback

Reworked Add-on - Julie's Mix Tape

While using Feral Frenzy: Breaking walls is 30% faster, the power gauge pauses while breaking a wall

Why??whats the point...???

Reworked Add-on - Stolen Sketchbook

Sets the power gauge reduction on basic attack hits to 2.5 seconds

this shouldn't even exist in the first place.

• Reworked Add-on - Frank's Mix Tape
  • While using Feral Frenzy: Damaging generators is 20% faster, the power gauge pauses while damaging a generator

this is a purple addon he is not wraith.

New Add-on - BFFs

Earn tokens for hitting Survivors during Feral Frenzy

Second chained hit: 1 token

Third chained hit: 2 tokens

Fourth chained hit: 3 tokens

Fifth chained hit: 4 tokens

Once the gates are powered, if 30 or more tokens have been collected, gain a 4% movement speed boost when not using Feral Frenzy.

why just why what went through a developer's head when he made this addon seriously. Just build by noed.

Obs:these addons are uncreative for this killer created on the basis of perks that already do that and don't do almost anything i said almost nothing for this killer behavior please just change this.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• GuyFawxGuyFawx Member Posts: 1,927

Well it is ptr they are porbably waiting on testing to see how to balance the idea or scrap it

• AnaraAnara Member Posts: 1,275

Frank's Mixtape could be good its just very specific. Maybe with a gen regression build ? But this addons should not be purple, yellow or green I think.

Julie's mixtape is just useless.

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 3,555

What a rant. You dont even precise what your problems with these addons are

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 4,263
    edited April 6

That there exists a addon that breaks walls quicker in frenzy?

• jesterkindjesterkind Member Posts: 3,759

Aw, I like the token one. It's weird and funky and unique, which I like, and it'll give Legion even more efficacy in the endgame if you play decently during the trial. Is it super strong? No, not on its own, but it's a fun design.

As for the others, mostly agree. Frank's Mixtape is perfectly serviceable but a bit too high rarity, Julie's doesn't really have much of a reason to be run, and while there's nothing wrong with Stolen Sketchbook I don't think that aspect of Legion's power is still necessary.

Still- that's two useless addons, which is a way better percentage of useful addons than Legion used to have.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 4,263
    edited April 6

They did remove the 2 good duration addons though. Which is showing on some maps (the speed boost i don't think is enough to catch up without a longer duration) or any map with just survivors hard splitting. But it seems thats a fairly common consensus they just need a longer duration by default or another duration addon and they could be perfect.

• CoffeecrashingCoffeecrashing Member Posts: 537

I also think frenzy needs a default better duration and/or speed. If I find two survivors, and they hard split, I’m finding myself very likely to frenzy one survivor, run in front of them, cancel frenzy, and continue chasing them. Why bother trying to go for the other survivor when it would take so long to catch up to them that I’m not even sure if I could reach them before frenzy ends? Legion doesn’t have any anti-loop, so they need their power to be really good to make up for that, something like having good 4v1, which can’t happen if their frenzy is so slow.

• dugmandugman Member Posts: 8,062

It feels like Frank’s and Julie’s tapes should just be combined into a single purple that gives you 30% speed boost on breaking anything (similar to Wraith’s add-on).

Also to be fair to the idea in general, it does pause the Frenzy timer when you break a wall or gen so you can hypothetically end a Frenzy burst with it or bust down a wall midchase, etc. I imagine if you combined this with Brutal it would be wicked fast!

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,604

Yeah, Julie's Mixtape is pretty much useless and Frank's Mixtape isn't worth the purple rarity. BFFs could work for some builds, but pretty situational otherwise.

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 6,511

It would actually be pretty good if kicking a gen/breaking a wall also refreshed your duration

• jesterkindjesterkind Member Posts: 3,759

I'm not sure it'd be a purple rarity addon even then, I think it could still comfortably be a green and leave the purple slot open for something else.

But yeah, the idea's fine- just that having an addon only for walls is a little weak. Both together plus something like Brutal, and it's a super viable concept!

• glitchboiglitchboi Member Posts: 5,416

Old Frank's Mixtape should be merged with Stab Wounds Study. The combo itself was already a meme, but it was still fun to use. Idk though

Current Frank's Mixtape and Julie's Mixtape should be merged imo, with Frank's getting a new effect.

• Another_LegionMainAnother_LegionMain Member Posts: 386

They also butchered Iridescent Button, without the map wide terror radius it reads like a purple addon

• dugmandugman Member Posts: 8,062

To be fair, Purple add-ons aren't really necessarily intended to be "stronger" than more common ones, they just have more unusual effects to try and shake up the killer's playstyle a little.

But yeah, ONLY walls seems too weak. Heck, a lot of maps only have two total breakable walls on the whole map, you're going to use an add-on just to break those 1 second faster each?