Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

Noed is a Perk noob friendly and sucks a lot

The killer does nothing and in the end manages to knock everyone down because noed is a broken perk
Solo survivor it is impossible to do totem count even more now with this update.
nerf noed, it's not a bait. This perk delivers the game to those who do nothing. free win

Comments

• JanTheManJanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Well maybe if you broke the totems instead of rushing gens you wouldn't have a problem *kidding* I do think Noed should have some sort of base required that the killer should meet (like a minimum number of hooks as some suggested before) so that they don't get essentially a "free win" randomly at the end of the game.
  • PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

The match is not over until all Survivors are either dead or have escaped. If a Killer wishes to build up for endgame, then thats their strategy. If you already give up when the last one pops up, then thats on you. If all Survivors died because of NOED, then the Survivors screwed up massively and the Killer managed to punish their bad decisions.

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    Noed is fine.
  • MarknessMarkness Member Posts: 174

You're not one of those survivors I see that just does gens and doesn't cleanse totems, right?

• JanTheManJanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    PigNRun said:

The match is not over until all Survivors are either dead or have escaped. If a Killer wishes to build up for endgame, then thats their strategy. If you already give up when the last one pops up, then thats on you. If all Survivors died because of NOED, then the Survivors screwed up massively and the Killer managed to punish their bad decisions.

I sort of agree, but it's frustrating as hell to lose against.
  • weirdkid5weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,000

DS Is A Noob Friendly Perk and Sucks A Lot

The survivor presses space and in the end manages to escape with no effort because ds is a broken perk.
    Most Killers it is impossible to recatch the Survivor even with all the buffs.
    nerf ds, it's not a bait. This perk delivers the game to those who fail to escape a chase. free win

• EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 1,449
    edited January 2019
    Noed is a noob friendly perk that only activates against noobs.
  • SkarkioSkarkio Member Posts: 648

@Faceless said:
    The killer does nothing and in the end manages to knock everyone down because noed is a broken perk
    Solo survivor it is impossible to do totem count even more now with this update.
    nerf noed, it's not a bait. This perk delivers the game to those who do nothing. free win

5 totems only in the entire map and you and your teammates didn't bother at all to break a single one of them? let me tell you, is not the killer who is lazy!

If if only there were one perk that would help you find totems more easily... one who we all could call "Small Game"... you know, for the size of totems and traps... "Small Game"... clever isn't it?

But I guess really nothing can replace youd DS yor SB your SC and you WGLF! rite?

• Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 2,346
    Lol NOED is so easy to counter.

Guess we oughtta nerf Freddy too, right? Wallhacks too OP.
  • katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 1,152

Leave Freddy alone it all he has left now 😭😭😭😭
  • BoxingRougeBoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Ds and noed are both handicap perks
  • Paddy4583Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Verse 3 chapter 10 the book of Meg
    ”Cleanse before Gens and always always assume:
    NOED
    BBQ
    NURSES”

My opinion is that NOED is totally fine, sometimes you have to play endgame, but managing a 4 man on NOED alone is a pretty weak killer strategy and not one I would think they are going for?

if if they are getting 4 mans it’s because survivors are hanging around the exit and then farming each other off hooks, and if that’s not the case then any killer who’s keeping pressure on 2 doors and 4 survivors deserves that 4 man!
  • Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 2,346
    katoptris said:

Leave Freddy alone it all he has left now 😭😭😭😭
    But the wallhacks are too strong! 

PS: hope you know I'm joking