We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Got a question about dedicated servers? Read up on all the info here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers#latest
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

BT nerf idea.

KingBKingB Member Posts: 740
This nerf won't impact anything other than the free escape BT gives after the exit gates. It should cause exhaustion for 30 seconds. Then you can't chain an exhaustion perk with it for a guaranteed escape.
Tagged:

Comments

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 3,919
    Hit the rescuer to negate the BT
    Like when all gens are done the exit gate is open right next to a survivor why are you leaving them?
  • BoxingRougeBoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Nah I want that crutch dead hard in BT because one killer decides to tunnel me all game and loses.
  • PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 3,518
    Exhaustion perks typically gets used during the rest of the game as well, so it wouldn't just affect the end game. Someone might get unhooked and sprint burst away, or use dead hard to avoid getting hit right after they're unhooked.

If you specifically want it to not work once the gates are powered, surely it would be simpler to just straight up disable the perk once all the generators are done.
  • artistartist Member Posts: 1,304
    sounds awful. exhaustion is annoying to get rid of as it is (being forced to walk). really wish it would go away while running as long as you're not in a chase
  • PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,584

How about you stop [BAD WORD] camping and tunnelling.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 2,711
    edited January 23
    No. That would literally punish someone who isn't even using the perk.
  • GT_Legend2GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 822
    Poweas said:

I’m sure your statement just made every single killer stop camping from now on. 

@GT_Legend2 said:
    Poweas said:

Nope knowing my luck, that's probably made them more likely?

• TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 5,453
    Poweas said:

@GT_Legend2 said:
    Poweas said:

Can I say that it's your fault, when someone complains that I camp n tunnel?
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

@Milo said:
    Like when all gens are done the exit gate is open right next to a survivor why are you leaving them?

And then what? They both run away? :lol:

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 3,919

@Master said:

@Milo said:

And then what? They both run away? :lol:

If you hit them before they rescue or as they are in the animation of unhooking they won't be that far ;)

• KingBKingB Member Posts: 740
    @Poweas I gladly will when survivors stop being toxic. 

@KingB said:
    @Poweas I gladly will when survivors stop being toxic. 

So you cry when someone teabags you? Grow up dude. Toxic people tend to be bad. No point in throwing a game to camp them. Smacking them after u hook does wonders to hurt their ego.

@Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

@GT_Legend2 said:

Poweas said:

Me? But I haven't even faced u?

Poweas said:

@Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

@GT_Legend2 said:

Poweas said:

You missed the joke. 
    @Poweas no I'm not crying at all, I'm saying BT could use a nerf since once the exit gates are powered if someone has BT that's a free escape. Nothing you can do to stop it and if the survivors have even a sliver of a brain you won't be securing any kill. The majority of the community agrees camping is ok/strategic when the exit gates are powered, which is when this nerf would take effect. 
  • Hoodedfengm1nHoodedfengm1n Member Posts: 5,397

@KingB said:
    This nerf won't impact anything other than the free escape BT gives after the exit gates. It should cause exhaustion for 30 seconds. Then you can't chain an exhaustion perk with it for a guaranteed escape.

adrenaline goes off and exhaustion wont work

• weirdkid5weirdkid5 Member Posts: 1,893

I mean this wouldn't stop you from combing Adrenaline+BT

edited January 24
    @ToxicFengM1n honest to God completely forgot about adrenaline when I made this thread. But @peanits had an idea if I wanted to suggest a nerf which is disabling it after the exit gates are open. I think that would be a bit much, I just personally feel BT is a bit too strong during the endgame and could use a minor nerf. 
  • Hoodedfengm1nHoodedfengm1n Member Posts: 5,397

@KingB said:
    @ToxicFengM1n honest to God completely forgot about adrenaline when I made this thread. But @peanits had an idea if I wanted to suggest a nerf which is disabling it after the exit gates are open. I think that would be a bit much, I just personally feel BT is a bit too strong and could use a minor nerf. 

lol

@Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

@Tsulan said:

Poweas said:

@GT_Legend2 said:

Poweas said:

You missed the joke. 

OH I JUST GOT IT. NICE ONE. Sure, say it's my fault. If they get into a lobby with me, I'll probably get sandbagged.

@KingB said:
    @Poweas no I'm not crying at all, I'm saying BT could use a nerf since once the exit gates are powered if someone has BT that's a free escape. Nothing you can do to stop it and if the survivors have even a sliver of a brain you won't be securing any kill. The majority of the community agrees camping is ok/strategic when the exit gates are powered, which is when this nerf would take effect. 

Why don't you run insidious? Or Save the best for last?

Poweas said:

@Tsulan said:
    Poweas said:

@Tsulan said:

Poweas said:

@GT_Legend2 said:

Poweas said:

You missed the joke. 

OH I JUST GOT IT. NICE ONE. Sure, say it's my fault. If they get into a lobby with me, I'll probably get sandbagged.

*thumbs up*
    @Poweas because I don't run insidious because I don't plan on camping. I'll try STBFL.

@KingB said:
    @Poweas because I don't run insidious because I don't plan on camping. I'll try STBFL.

Ok good luck :)

• OGlilSPOOK20OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 502
    Ok... So you're saying punish BT with yet another exhaustion nerf? I'll pass, because your post still doesn't explain a nerf on BT.

If the survivor gets unhooked and you hit that survivor... They're still getting BT and now the other survivors can just body block.

Now tell me again in what way does nerfing exhaustion have to do with BT. I'm gonna guess you hit the unhooked survivor and they SB or Deadhard out of the game and you're crying to yourself, "If it weren't for that damn SB/DH I would've had that survivor."

In reality what you should have done was hit the person trying to save with BT and even if they still unhook you can just down the BT user. THINK!