New Spirit Cosmetic Is Awesome, for reasons

Yesterday before the schoolgirl outfit came I was playing against the Spirit in Rotten Fields and I knew where she was at all times because her HAIR was peaking out ABOVE the corn. I just realized that certain loops and maps give Spirit a disadvantage because her hair in every cosmetic except the kimono and schoolgirl outfit is really tall and you can see her in areas you wouldn't see other killers. I think we should keep getting cosmetics with shorter hair for Spirit in the future.

Comments

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 1,455
    Imma spend mula on that school girl outfit but it won't be the main outfit on her all the time Rin gotta body that needs showin off 😍
  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 446

Lol i literally just made a post about this lol yes it looks really cool, definately something i am going to get

• SupernautSupernaut Member Posts: 341

Good call!
    Not bothered so much for the body, but the hair sounds a sound strategic investment.

• IamFranIamFran Member Posts: 127

For me the geisha cosmetic is one thousand times better. A japanese schoolgirl doesn't fit the spirit.

• Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,600
    edited January 23

Yeah, it really doesn't help stealth. But the wild hair with the face with the red marks on the burial kimono looks pretty intimidating, IMO.

• mintchapstickmintchapstick Member Posts: 282

I have the burial kimono skin for the spirit and her sleeves are always whipping around and they look like survivors in the corner of my eye; I bought it though, for the hair improvement and because I didn't love that she was running around mostly naked (not a prude, I just thought she could have cuter clothes).

But I don't love this new outfit? The hair seems useful, but the outfit itself is kind of a weird gimmicky anime thing &. I don't love the idea that yet another Japanese woman is thrown into a school girl outfit, but I guess they have school girl outfits for ALL the female survivors, so it's not really a targeted thing. But still.

What I'm saying is that we need shirtless Dwight next.

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 2,582

I'd rather my bloody p3 head, but yea there is some tactical advantage to the new head and the other one with her hair in a bun. I don't think it makes much a difference though.

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 953

@mintchapstick said:
    I have the burial kimono skin for the spirit and her sleeves are always whipping around and they look like survivors in the corner of my eye; I bought it though, for the hair improvement and because I didn't love that she was running around mostly naked (not a prude, I just thought she could have cuter clothes).

But I don't love this new outfit? The hair seems useful, but the outfit itself is kind of a weird gimmicky anime thing &. I don't love the idea that yet another Japanese woman is thrown into a school girl outfit, but I guess they have school girl outfits for ALL the female survivors, so it's not really a targeted thing. But still.

What I'm saying is that we need shirtless Dwight next.

Well she IS a college student in her backstory so it does fit her character.

• Salty_PearlSalty_Pearl Member Posts: 406

I like the skin but I just hate how we literally can't see any of it. We can't see her sleeves because they are short sleeves and we can't the skirt and legs because Spirit is short.

Can say is not a fan myself of the shirtless survivors, it sort of resembles a not so good boy band....

• ToxicFengM1nToxicFengM1n Member Posts: 998

Me scrolling very carefully:Please don't have the legging part to spirits cosmetic on here, seen it on discord and now I am afraid to continue

@ToxicFengM1n be afraid...be very afraid!

@Mushwin said:
    @ToxicFengM1n be afraid...be very afraid!

I was afraid to open the notification

Lol!

@Mushwin said:
    Lol!

I thought I was gonna see ass