Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

Doctor's Madness

What do you guys think about changing the mechanic so there's a skillcheck to muffle your scream with increasing difficulty per Madness stage? I feel like it's way to easy to find people with Doctor as he is but I wouldn't want to change his playstyle too much. Currently regardless of the player's skill, stealth/jukes are impaired and can at times simply seem unfair.

Comments

  • DepravedKillerDepravedKiller Member Posts: 182

    @RogueMarshmello said:
    What do you guys think about changing the mechanic so there's a skillcheck to muffle your scream with increasing difficulty per Madness stage? I feel like it's way to easy to find people with Doctor as he is but I wouldn't want to change his playstyle too much. Currently regardless of the player's skill, stealth/jukes are impaired and can at times simply seem unfair.

    That would be adding a mechanic though and i see what your suggesting however the devs will have to take killer perks into consideration, impact to the doctor/survivors at all skill levels, doctors add-ons that would impact this idea, etc..

    They may have some planned changes for the doctor already in one of the mid chapter patches but will most likely take it a different direction

    Have to wait and see

  • ShadoureonShadoureon Member Posts: 493

    Maybe they should add a non screaming effect to tier 3 Iron Will.

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @Shadoureon said:
    Maybe they should add a non screaming effect to tier 3 Iron Will.

    Or add it to calm spirit. That perks sucks.

  • When I play killer I'm a doctor main and would agree it is pretty easy. I get 4K every game, mainly because it's so easy to find players, especially using unnerving presence.

  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

    @Vohgly said:
    When I play killer I'm a doctor main and would agree it is pretty easy. I get 4K every game, mainly because it's so easy to find players, especially using unnerving presence.

    Please senpai teach me. Can you make a tutorial on how to 4k with doc every game? I would be really interested in that. (We arent talkign about rank 20 here, are we?)

  • ShadoureonShadoureon Member Posts: 493

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Shadoureon said:
    Maybe they should add a non screaming effect to tier 3 Iron Will.

    Or add it to calm spirit. That perks sucks.

    Turns out you were right.

  • Wolf74Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Shadoureon said:
    Maybe they should add a non screaming effect to tier 3 Iron Will.

    Or add it to calm spirit. That perks sucks.

    That perk only sucks, because it is a 100% counter to a killer perk that got nerfed to trash.

  • DragonredkingDragonredking Member Posts: 874

    @Wolf74 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Shadoureon said:
    Maybe they should add a non screaming effect to tier 3 Iron Will.

    Or add it to calm spirit. That perks sucks.

    That perk only sucks, because it is a 100% counter to a killer perk that got nerfed to trash.

    No this perk is thrash because you have the exact same effect by crouching and that most of the time crow won't even fly off unless you step on them.

  • Wolf74Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

    @Dragonredking said:

    @Wolf74 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Shadoureon said:
    Maybe they should add a non screaming effect to tier 3 Iron Will.

    Or add it to calm spirit. That perks sucks.

    That perk only sucks, because it is a 100% counter to a killer perk that got nerfed to trash.

    No this perk is thrash because you have the exact same effect by crouching and that most of the time crow won't even fly off unless you step on them.

    That was part of the SFTS got nerfed to trash.
    Before the nerf SFTS had a radius around crows without the need to disturb them.
    Most likely you simple do not remember how SFTS worked pre nerf.
    It was bugged for a long while, right before the nerf and after the nerf people thought the perk is still bugged.
    And at the same time they made Calm Spirit a 100% counter to an already trashed perk.

    doublekill

Sign In or Register to comment.