Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Unfair killers

JeanCharpentierJeanCharpentier Member Posts: 370
edited April 15 in General Discussions

Why do survivors playing with full meta perks + huge bodyblock + toolboxes + broken add-ons are expecting fairness from the killer ?

I mean, you bring 4xDH, 2xBT, 2xboons and toolboxes to gen rush and then you cry cause the killer has used dirty mechanics to win, how is your mindset to think this way ?

When you bring all those stuffs into a trial, you have never expected a fair match as on your side you took everything to have a huge advantage over the killer and you clearly just want an ez escape.

THEN, DO NOT EXPECT THE KILLER TO PLAY FAIR.

Post edited by JeanCharpentier on

Comments

• jaredlxxiiijaredlxxiii Member Posts: 621
    edited April 15

If I encounter body block then the survivors just end up on the ground in a dying state as they bleed out. Dead Hard isn't that hard to overcome either. Usually for me it just delays them getting hit. Their are more effective perks for a survivor to choose.

• GoshJoshGoshJosh Member Posts: 4,432
  • JeanCharpentierJeanCharpentier Member Posts: 370

I do not deny the survivors to play the game, on the hook or on the ground :).

On the hook the surv can move his/her arms, on the ground he/she can crawl.

And no, 4xDH/BT hugely prevent the killer to score hooks by the time the gens are done. 1 DH use = 30 seconds more chase. Since the hit validation on this perk, DH became way too strong. You cannot even bait it as if you use it right when you hear the start of the attack, the server will validate it.

With DH/BT/bodyblocks/toolboxes, the killer can do 3 hooks by the time 5 gens are done.

So yes, they come in the trial with broken loadouts, i play with a broken strategy.

Don't expect fairness from someone when you don't want to play fair.

Before SBMM and some changes (boons, DH server validation etc...) there were way less camping and tunneling. But the META, decided by the survivors, just brought more and more toxicity.

Killers cannot win if all survivors are using META perks + broken items. It is the way it is.

• toastcrushertoastcrusher Member Posts: 110

you are 1 of the countless examples why so many people stopped playing his game, and that's nothing to be proud of.....if you need a company like BHVR to tell you that there is no problem with playing scummy while an entire community is complaining about the same stuff....then you will never get it......but keep getting your strenght out of other players who agree with you cause they use the same misserable play style. sad sad sad

need i remind you that people dont play in a tournament but just to relax and have fun....same goes for you in my other comment

• IcaursIcaurs Member Posts: 470

Yes they did... and you know what happened, the devs stopped it, and I am glad they did. They fixed infinites, nobody defended them, they fixed items, there was some backlash as they made certain items useless, but regardless they fixed it. As for DH and boons, DH is in a weird spot where its overpowered most of the time, yet mandatory at high ranks, I would not be opposed to nerfing it, however it could break high end matches. As for boons, the only boon that's overpowered is COH and I support nerfing it. Now do surviors abuse this as you put it? Yes. But most are at least willing to acknowledge it. You on the other hand would rather defend your toxic playstyle until this game ends because you are just as toxic.

However when it comes to camping/ tunelling some players like yourself are so desperate to abuse this, they have fought as hard as they could to ensure it has remained, and thus the devs never fixed this.

• SepexSepex Member Posts: 1,302

You forgot the question mark at the end. Please fix. 😏

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 12,186

DBD is a casual game which is very easy compared to other games.

That you get sweaty teams "every single match" (which I doubt) does not make them tournament squads. You wont face a team with full organization every game. Tournament Teams are not compareable to every Team you encounter in public games. And you wont really face tournament teams on a regular basis, not even often, because they mostly dont play Public Games.

I have over 7k hours and I faced a tournament team exactly once, some time at 3 AM.

And you cannot compare tournaments and public games. In tournaments you have way better players than in public games and also you have limitations on Perks and Add Ons.

I really wish that every Forum Killer Main would stop thinking they are facing Seal Team 6s all the time and that they are just godlike that they get those teams on a regular basis.

• DrDeepwoundDrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited April 15

blah blah blah its a casual game. I have played at the highest ranks for years now.

sure it is.

i play killer to buddy, and i decide how the game goes as a killer, even when i'm facing a swf they act differrent when you show you play to have fun

At high MMR 100% of the players you face are try hard. Even without any perks they would still be able to win most games against at least half the killer as there are so many safe loops on every map that it is crazy.

Just play killer, rank up and then after 200h of sweat fest, come back here saying the game state is okay.