Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We will shortly be deploying a hotfix to the PTB to potentially address the Save Game Errors that some players were facing. Please update your PTB build when the update is available and let us know of any issues. Thank you.

Boil Over

TemoriTemori Member Posts: 27

I like the idea of the perk. But I think its way to weak. Iron Grasp reduces the "wiggle strength" by 25/50/75% and boil over increases the wiggle strength by the same value.

But iron grasp also contains that you need more time to wiggle out. What about adding sth like this to Boil over:

You need less time to wiggle free from the killer by the same value iron grasp has. It would be perfectly balanced then, because you can counter the perk with iron grasp.

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • NoodleNoodle Member Posts: 103

    Would be a bit OP really since survivors can body block, cut off paths by dropping pallets and blinding with flashlights. If Boil Over allowed a faster wiggle time the killer would never get anyone to a hook.

  • TemoriTemori Member Posts: 27

    @Noodle said:
    Would be a bit OP really since survivors can body block, cut off paths by dropping pallets and blinding with flashlights. If Boil Over allowed a faster wiggle time the killer would never get anyone to a hook.

    But w/ iron grasp you can counter it. Killer gets often enough to the hook, even without iron grasp.

  • KrempiKrempi Member Posts: 12

    Afaik there shouldn't be even one perk that completely cancels another one. Especially since Killer perks need to be stronger since it's 4vs16 perks. Instead of reducing the wiggle time you take away the auras of some hooks which isn't strong in most cases but still something that can help here and there.

  • NickNick Member Posts: 862

    Devs tested it and it would've been way too strong they said.

  • TemoriTemori Member Posts: 27

    @Krempi said:
    Afaik there shouldn't be even one perk that completely cancels another one. Especially since Killer perks need to be stronger since it's 4vs16 perks. Instead of reducing the wiggle time you take away the auras of some hooks which isn't strong in most cases but still something that can help here and there.

    I know it's stupid that perk's cancel each other. But adding useless perks to the game is stupid too imo. I mean the perk has a nice idea but it's way to weak in high rank.

    @Nick said:
    Devs tested it and it would've been way too strong they said.

    Okay, good to know.

Sign In or Register to comment.