Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

New Haddonfield is a bad map.

Plsfix369Plsfix369 Member Posts: 556

I nearly f*cked up my endgame hag play cause there weren't any hooks near the new haddonfield's exit gates, the whole thing is a wasteland full of deadzones and a lot of useless litter lying around blocking my path, what the F is this map!?

The map layout is too big for its own good and the house is horrible place to do a chase. its too F big with loops that are impossible to mind game and surely wastes a ton of time.

its so hard to bring a survivor downstairs that if they're playing as a sabo squad might as well give up.

Too bad I only 3k, if only i didn't lose 1 hook near the exit gate i could have finished with 4k.

It's a Sabo Squad's wet dream.

Comments

• GorgoniaGorgonia Member Posts: 1,585

Smaller than most yet it looks like there's so much useless space...

• sizzlingmario4sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 3,282

Still far better than the old one and all of its ridiculously long fences that made the map artificially larger. I sure won’t miss those.

The hook layout doesn’t seem too great for killer though.

• GreyBigfootGreyBigfoot Member Posts: 726

For some reason the new Haddonfield reminds me of a Fortnite location, and I'm not joking. It's gonna take some time getting used to the more open feel.

• CrowmanCrowman Member Posts: 5,505

Except the fences still exist since the new houses are much bigger than the old ones and effectively are just long fences.

• WesCravenFanWesCravenFan Member Posts: 1,588

I love new Haddonfield.

I hope more maps are made with this kind of a design.

Now we just need more RPD style basements and more Dead Dawg style Killer Shacks.

• jarjargist21jarjargist21 Member Posts: 403

I love how the map looks but my only complaint would be the hook spawns. You literally need iron grasp and agitation to even make it to the basement.

• RezblazeRezblaze Member Posts: 843

If going to Haddonfield makes me not actively wanna vomit then I see it as an absolute win.