The 3.3.0 PTB is now live! For more info, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93850/
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Survivor Relationships in the Fog

2»

Comments

• AxelsonAxelson Member Posts: 86

@Detective_Jonathan said:

@Axelson said:

ishipdwightanddavid

Also.. David and Nea, rlly?

My ships are these one

Laurie x Jake (the sole survivors couple)
    Dwight x David (the fearful and the fearless couple)
    Kate x Jeff (the singers couple)
    Claudette x Adam (the educated & knowdlege couple)
    Feng x Quentin (the sleepy couple)
    Meg x Nea (the compitive & runner couple)

Good for you, let me tell you why i don't care. Dwight and David don't match simply because David isn't gay, you can have your fantasy however much you want, but here on my thread it won't happen. Not only that, but i shipped David and Nea together simply because David is a rugged man who doesn't take [BAD WORD] from anyone, neither does Nea, and both would find comfort in that area. I didn't ask you what your ships are, and nor do i care.

No one said if David is gay or not. He may be bi though, you can like boys&girls too. I just see a better couple Nea x Meg than Nea x David. The title of the topic is survivor relationships in the fog, i just posted my ships & my matches. Being sincerely, i think the only survivor that is gay is Ace. Neither Dwight or David (though i think Dwight and David may be bi)

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,712

@Axelson said:

@Axelson said:

ishipdwightanddavid

My ships are these one

Good for you, let me tell you why i don't care. Dwight and David don't match simply because David isn't gay, you can have your fantasy however much you want, but here on my thread it won't happen. Not only that, but i shipped David and Nea together simply because David is a rugged man who doesn't take [BAD WORD] from anyone, neither does Nea, and both would find comfort in that area. I didn't ask you what your ships are, and nor do i care.

No one said if David is gay or not. He may be bi though, you can like boys&girls too. I just see a better couple Nea x Meg than Nea x David. The title of the topic is survivor relationships in the fog, i just posted my ships & my matches. Being sincerely, i think the only survivor that is gay is Ace. Neither Dwight or David (though i think Dwight and David may be bi)

As I told someone before, you got ideas for ships? Post it as your own thread. Might find more success then here. And do not say my man's Ace is gay, he obviously is more of a chick dude. And relationships does not necessarily mean love or coupling. I think the intent here was to show how the survivors interact with each other, as the other post posted by op was taken down temporarily.

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

@Shad03 said:

@Axelson said:

@Axelson said:

ishipdwightanddavid

My ships are these one

As I told someone before, you got ideas for ships? Post it as your own thread. Might find more success then here. And do not say my man's Ace is gay, he obviously is more of a chick dude. And relationships does not necessarily mean love or coupling. I think the intent here was to show how the survivors interact with each other, as the other post posted by op was taken down temporarily.

I don't want to say i'm against same sex relationships or whatever, but it's honestly really stupid how people come onto my thread and start telling me "Oh they don't belong together he belongs with this guy" when they weren't the ones who made the thread nor were they the ones who put valuable amount of time into it.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,712

@Shad03 said:

@Axelson said:

@Axelson said:

ishipdwightanddavid

My ships are these one

I don't want to say i'm against same sex relationships or whatever, but it's honestly really stupid how people come onto my thread and start telling me "Oh they don't belong together he belongs with this guy" when they weren't the ones who made the thread nor were they the ones who put valuable amount of time into it.

I understand, man. Don't worry.

• AxelsonAxelson Member Posts: 86

@Shad03 said:

@Axelson said:

@Axelson said:

ishipdwightanddavid

My ships are these one

I'm sorry for have posted here my ships, i made my own thread

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 2,128

@xmenfanatic said:
    I totally dig this! I think you're rather spot on ^_^

I'd imagine that Kate being an upbeat guitarist/musician, and Jeff being a sensitive and sweet rocker/roady that they would probably have a brother/sister relationship.

Also, I'd guess that David King is also slightly protective of everyone, or if not for altruism then for his own ego. His We're Gonna Live Forever makes me think he is that a-hole that won't admit he cares and is a bully, but still wants to protect people he considers his "pack"/"team".

Thanks for sharing this! It really puts all the characters dynamics into perspective when written out like this!

I imagine David being a Jeff who hasn't come out about his heart of gold, he cares for the survivors but covers it by showing his own strengths in chase, keeping them out of danger as he shows off, I imagine Jeff and Kate being a father/daughter relationship, Jeff is super caring especially towards her.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,591

I like it, nice read.