Home Dead by Daylight Forums Share Your Work Creations

Chapter: Revenge and Punishment

PLAVTPLAVT Member Posts: 83
edited September 2018 in Creations

Chapter: Revenge and Punishment

Map - Noisy forest
The map is known to have dark lighting (similar to the Coal tower), it has many trees, brick walls, there are no stones at all. The abandoned house of Evelin will appear only along the edges of the map. The house has a brick and wooden structure. One of the trees on the map will be thicker than the others, and have a carved inscription "Be you cursed!".

Killer - Poltergeist / Noisy spirit
Name and Surname of the killer: Evelin Vineydel

From the diary of Benedict:
"I do not know what to do now, from the outside I feel like I'm crazy. That day, working with the generator in the yard, I felt a sharp pain and burning sensation in my hands. In a moment they were enveloped in a bright flame. A strong fright triggered me to escape away, my goal was to search for the extinguishing of this flame. After a short time, the flame disappeared by itself. I was able to gather courage to go back to my generator to check his condition. After I returned to the location of the generator, the generator itself disappeared without a trace ... .. I think I went mad .... "

Biography:

Evelin grew up under the tutelage of her father from a small age, without receiving maternal love. Mother died because of a serious illness, soon after her birth. Therefore, the father became her only native person in this abandoned small village. He often took the girl on a hunt, trying to convey an experience that, she claimed, she did not need. The girl was very fond of how the father creates clothes from animal skins. She tried on new clothes with obvious excitement. To attract the attention of her father, she tied the horns to her head, after which, like a madman, she rushed around the house, making a wild roar.
School years for Evelyn were flour. They often joked, mocked her in all ways, provoking her to loneliness. She tried to stand out by experimenting with the outfits her father had done for her. Many saw in it only a savage dressed up in strange rags.
Closer to adulthood, a moment will come when accumulated constant stress, resentment, humiliation, anger will break out. The most unimaginable things will begin to happen with all ill-wishers. There will be flying, disappearing, spontaneous ignition of various objects, inscriptions on the walls, moans, steps and other strange phenomena. For several years in a row, teachers will write off everything for chance, explaining this with the big fantasy of teenagers.
But one autumn day, Evelin's life will change dramatically, like herself. Long-time offenders, who wanted to mock the girl again, as well as amateurs laugh at this, will bypass her as a dangerous wild animal. Two snooty girls will lose their hair from the fire in an instant, three hooligans will get multiple fractures after their bodies rise invisibly over the ground. Things of many victims will be lost forever. People who were at that moment nearby, witnessed, are numb with horror, having lost any opportunity to somehow prevent the angry girl. After this incident, her embittered face for life is imprinted in the memory of many.
After some time, their families will be pressured, provoking to move to any place, the main thing away from here. Father, unable to withstand the evil intentions of the townsfolk, will die in the hospital from a heart attack. Evelin will bury him in the forest, near an abandoned house, where she will often spend time alone with toys brought from her home. There will be many cases of Evelyn's revenge for his father, with an unfavorable outcome for all her enemies. However, she will never return to her former place of residence, having lost her peace, the desire for revenge will eclipse her mind until the end of the days in which she will be mentioned.
As some sources say, the girls will find the charred body chained to a large tree, not far from an abandoned house, next to the grave of his father. Above the head in the tree there will be a cut inscription "Be damned!", And in the chest you will see a protruding blade ....
After a while tenants will bypass this forest side, believing in the legend about the accursed spirit of the girl, avenging any person who decides to disturb her.

Force:
Curse - Only in the state of a formless body, a poltergeist can impose a curse on 2 generators (the number of generators can be increased with the help of addons). For the killer, the cursed generator is displayed in green. The generator on which the curse is imposed has an increased number of skill checks. If a skill check fails on a cursed generator, it moves to an arbitrary point on the map, and the generator starts to reset the progress of the repair (after the generator moves, the curse is discarded from it, granting the murder curse one more generator). The surviving failed skill-check on the cursed generator ignites his hands for 20 seconds and he suffers from the burn effect (forbids doing anything for 10 seconds).

Description of the stage of the formless body:

Poltergeist has the ability to hide from the eyes in the stage of a formless body, while it is possible to strike (a blow in the stage of a formless body looks like a small impulse). When striking a poltergeist loses the stage of a formless body, after which he finds his real face. To return the killers to the stage of the formless body, you need to bring the survivor to the dying state, or hang on the hook.
Poltergeist moves at any stage on toes (on tiptoes), which removes the opportunity to hear his steps. The only sound that he makes is the clanking of chains, quiet whispers.

Memento Mori Evelin:

She approaches her victim. Raises it telepathically over the ground, then breaks all the joints and burns the body from the inside to death, after which the body falls to the ground with no signs of life ..

Addons:
1) Increase the number of cursed generators by 1
2) Increase the number of cursed generators by 2. (not stackable)
3) Increase the number of cursed generators by 3. (not stackable)
4) Increases the number of skill checks to the average. Complexity average
5) Increases the number of skill checks to a high value. Complexity average
6) Increases the number of skill checks to a high value. Complexity is high
7) Resets 20% of progress on the displaced generator
8) Resets 30% of progress on the displaced generator
9) Resets 50% of progress on the displaced generator
10) Adds 20 seconds to the effect of a burn (very rare)
11) The survivor who lost the skill check suffered from the trauma effect
12) A failed check survivor suffers from fatigue effect

Poltergeist's Perks:

1) Revenge with cunning
Survivors who break ordinary and damned totems, reduce the radius of terror of the killer. For each broken totem, the killer's terror range is reduced by 8%.
2) Devastated vessel
The progress of extinction of the life of a survivor on a hook occurs 3, 5, 7% faster if the killer is more than 52, 47, 39 meters from the hooked person.

3) The cursed place
The killer gets the opportunity to close the opened hatch by its presence, when it is within a radius of 5, 7, 12 meters at the hatch. When you exit the zone, the hatch opens.

Survivor - Psychic (Clairvoyant)
First / Last Name: Kelly Frostwell

Biography: -Does appear soon-

Perks:

1) Protection guard
Gives protection to the owner who is in the area where the survivor hangs on the hook for 25, 30, 45 seconds. All attacks inflicted by the killer are absorbed by the spirit of defense, until the time of defense is over. Then the survivor passes into a state of injury.

2) The lost density
Just once per game you can lock the killer to lift your body off the ground when you are in a state of death at 20.30.30 seconds.

3) Spiritual Session
When you are within a radius of 4, 6, 10 from the other 2 survivors, then all survivors in this radius will be able to see the aura of the killer. Provided that the killer is more than 55; 47; 39 meters.

#

The formless body:

The Poltergeist

Post edited by PLAVT on

Comments

• PLAVTPLAVT Member Posts: 83
    If anyone likes my idea of a new Chapter and a new killer or survivor. I propose to share the improvements, suggestions, ideas that will complement or change some of the nuances of this Chapter. I will be pleased if this project will appeal to all players, and some will want to participate in creating. It would be great to see this killer in your view (from the graphic designer).
  • thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,165
    The protection perk is WAY over the top. Maybe 5/10/15. 
    The protection perk is WAY over the top. Maybe 5/10/15. 
    Hmm, you're probably right. I've extended the time too much. I like your offer. Maximum can be done 7/10/15. Five seconds for the first level of the perk is too little, you can not even understand how to act. 7 seconds will be more correct it seems to me for a start

Survivor - Psychic (Clairvoyant)
    First / Last Name: Kelly Frostwell

Biography:

About her little is known, especially about her youth, a tell that she was secretive way of life, fond of mysteries and riddles. Subsequently, the tendency to such interests influenced its formation in the future. Over the years of years of training, she developed the gift of communicating with the spirits of the dead. Helped people to get in touch with their long-gone ancestors. My current years it has received the authority of the superior psychic. Kelly responsive, good-natured woman, ready to come to the rescue of any person. Though its appearance ostase quite a different impression, people see her as a crazy grandmother.

You can remove the killer stage formless body, to replace it with increased movement speed in the normal state. According to the standard, she bubet have Freddy's speed. Each damned generator will add 7% to the killer's movement speed (this will only be her personal bonus, independent of perks). This is gonna be really cool. Then a shapeless body like another stage of her power would not be needed. And Addons will affect only on tested reaction on the damned generators, on ignition of hands. I think this is the most balanced killer with a cool ability that will appeal to many.
  • OrionQc24OrionQc24 Member Posts: 283
    edited September 2018
    Really cool chapter! Although I don't understand what you mean by "once per game you can (lock) the killer and lift your body" ? Btw I'd love to get your opinion on my own survivor's idea "the medium".
    OrionQc24 said:
    Really cool chapter! Although I don't understand what you mean by "once per game you can (lock) the killer and lift your body" ? Btw I'd love to get your opinion on my own survivor's idea "the medium".
    Wow, thank you so much for reacting to my idea! (Block body) this perk allows the survivor to prevent his body from being lifted from the ground when he has fallen for a certain amount of time. Pretty good to be compatible with other perks. Wow, I'm definitely gonna take a look at your "the medium" idea right now. I'm very interested in what ideas you came up with.
  • OrionQc24OrionQc24 Member Posts: 283
    edited September 2018
    PLAVT said:
    OrionQc24 said:
    Wow, thank you so much for reacting to my idea! (Block body) this perk allows the survivor to prevent his body from being lifted from the ground when he has fallen for a certain amount of time. Pretty good to be compatible with other perks. Wow, I'm definitely gonna take a look at your "the medium" idea right now. I'm very interested in what ideas you came up with.
    Oh ok I like the sound of that, nice one!
    Here's a link to my survivor;
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/146264#Comment_146264
    Post edited by OrionQc24 on
    OrionQc24 said:
    PLAVT said:
    OrionQc24 said:
    Oh ok I like the sound of that, nice one!
    Here's a link to my survivor;
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/146264#Comment_146264
    Yes, the Union will make a wonderful survivor. It is a pity the developers don't participate in conversations in the ideas section. It would be interesting to know what they think about it.
    I want a new maniac in the game who will be able to interact with the generators, like my killer - poltergeist. Which has the cruelest memento of all killers, it will be spectacular. The game lacks parapsychology! ^^,
    Attract attention :)
    Developers, please pay attention. In the game there is not a single killer who would have a direct impact on some generators. I think my idea has a place to be in the game
  • Mockingbird_XMockingbird_X Member Posts: 44

Killer power

Interacting with generators as a part of power is not a good idea simple because generators are not permanent

• changing the game map mid-match is just nasty
    • your power is absolutely useless in the endgame, when all generators are started up: once the exit gates are powered - all you can do with your power is look at the icon
    • being able to curse 2 generators at a time means that the last generator will almost never be finished unless the killer player is hoplessly bad: when only 1 generator is left to be started up, the total number of dormant gens is 3, you can curse two and then guard the third one. The match becomes a stalemate until either you or Survivors quit the game. And survivors will make sure it's you just to punish you for such a tactic.

Using generators to your advantage is already available through perks:

• Bitter Murmur
    • Brutal Strength
    • Discordance
    • Fire Up
    • HEX: Ruin
    • Overcharge
    • Pop Goes The Weasel
    • Rancor
    • Surveillance
    • Tinkerer

All of these allow for a high number of plays.

Killer perks

Revenge with cunning
    Interesting idea. I would put a time limit on that, though or make it a HEX perk.

The lost density
    Again, interesting. However if your goal is to prevent camping - there are perks which do it much better, such as

• HEX: Devour Hope
    • Make Your Choice
    • Barbecue & Chilli

All of these prevent camping better, while not imposing a quicker timer onto the Survivor, leaving them with no agency to counter it.

The cursed place
    Not too bad of an idea, but again - a time limit and one-time use would balance this.

Survivor perks

Protection guard
    Borrowed Time perk already does this - and you need to work for it (unhook a survivor). Getting a free hit immunity for just being there is overkill.

The lost density
    Not bad, but needs a balancing effect, for example "you can't move while this perk is in effect"

Spiritual Session
    Time limit required. Gathering together is too easy for such a benefit. For example: "When you are within 6m of other 2 survivors - all survivors in this radius will be able to see the aura of the killer for 4s. Provided that the killer is more than 55/47/39 meters. This effect can trigger only once every 120s - this cooldown is shared among all of the survivors."

• GonzolaxGonzolax Member Posts: 41

you ######### legend. this has GOT to be in the game, marvelous job dude!