Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Oh Cool, ANOTHER Suzie skin...

UnluckyDuckyUnluckyDucky Member Posts: 271

I could throw a chair at this point. I saw there was a new mask in the rift and I was like OH COOL so I 'm going down the line and I see the silly ken doll knife and I'm laughing, hilarious--because as a default it shows the weapon and mask on Frank, so when I get to the body--its ######### Suzie.

Just delete Julie Frank and Joey at this point, DBD. Just do it. Because you clearly have a favorite and she's literally the only one that ever gets new skins out. I already can't stand the whole "uwu" aesthetic of her, so the fact that DBD just digs its heels in and full tilt goes into the "uwu gamer girl" aesthetic just grinds my gears. I like my strong women, like Huntress or Julie--and Huntress has a ton of awesome, cool, skins. I want that kind of love for my main, Julie. Heck even FRANK. Like Suzie's special cosmetics outrank FRANKS at this point. Hate her. Hate hate hate. DOUBLE HATE. Loaaaaathe entirely.

BUT, super excited for Jeff Skins! I'm so close to getting his pants, so im nearly half way there. I'm happy to see my Survivor main getting some love, since Bill obvi cant ever have any new cosmetics because of licensing.

Comments

• SepexSepex Member Posts: 1,308

I don't see any difference at all.

• SuzuKRSuzuKR Member Posts: 2,378

Susie is my favorite Legion member, so I'm a pretty big fan.

• SlowpeachSlowpeach Member Posts: 433

Kinda odd though because the lore on Susie (and Joey) is fairly limited. Maybe the art department really likes her but the lore one is only so so. Either that or there is truth in the 'theory' that Susie and Joey are not real and are merely the opposite side of the coin for Frank and Julie. That would make me sad though.

Joey is my favourite. I'm admittedly okay with his small selection. Still different skins for all the jobs he has failed to keep (and why) might be amusing. Or depressing because of truth in television :D.

• gendossgendoss Member Posts: 2,264

They make a lot of skins for certain characters because they sell well. It's just business and if Susie's skins are making the most money then they will keep making them.

• ShinobuSKShinobuSK Member Posts: 4,371

Julie could use more skins but susie is alright too

• kate_best_girlkate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

Susie has 1 more unique skin than other members after this rift I think you'll live

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,274

My understanding is she's by far the most popular of them. So yeah, why wouldn't she be getting the most cosmetics.

• ElcopolloElcopollo Member Posts: 711

Given that Susie and Joey are the only members left with zero background info, it's only fitting one of them gets something in the rift, instead of Frank who has a full bio and Julie who has Tome lore. That way, now we know Susie's official surname through a charm - Lavoie. And she is much more popular than chad Joey, so, like, no brainer they picked her for this one. Besides, coolness of Joey's and Julie's skins is strong enough to get them through a whole year, while Frank is a boring dud anyway, so I see no problem with all this.

If you hate her - don't play her. It's not like new body-piece is incredible and you can mix-and-match masks and weapons with any member.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoonMikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 3,229

Susie is cool lol. Also this is her first tome skin.

• AnneBonnyAnneBonny Member Posts: 1,767

i like suzie but yeah she gets too many skins

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 19,896

I'm just sad we got catgirl Susie so now I can't get catboy Joey or Frank 😔

• WesCravenFanWesCravenFan Member Posts: 1,472

Suzie is just Feng with a knife.

• DoritoHeadDoritoHead Member Posts: 3,281

Suzie gets a skin, Frank and Julie get a tome...

they're really doing king Joey dirty :(

• MikaelaWantsYourBoonMikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 3,229

I am sure Joey is next, he is only one who has not tome skin.

• vanGlasse1vanGlasse1 Member Posts: 239

She's becoming the killer equivalent for Feng Min at this point. Not arguing, even tho I don't dig these kinds of character much. As you said, you like strong female characters and even mentioned that Huntress has her cool skins (hell yeah I think she's got some of the best in the whole game tbh), so I don't see any problem at them giving it a go for other directions with other characters. You still have the ones you like ya know. You don't like a skin for a killer, you can just ignore it, like, it is no big deal really, just let it be there for whoever may like it and stick to the ones you do enjoy, variety of options ends up being a good thing rather than the opposite.

• SatelitSatelit Member Posts: 1,140

They fixed it atleast since it was super noticeable,I think one Susie skin is still Julie tho because you can't tell without removing the mask.

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,574

Not really surprising considering that Susie is the most popular out of the 4.

Julie and Joey definitely need more outfits, though. Julie hasn't gotten an original outfit since her tome (No, the recolor of it that was featured in one other time doesn't count) and Joey hasn't gotten an original outfit in a while, either.

• FobboFobbo Member Posts: 447

Yeah. I usually play as Joey or Frank because they got better outfits and they dont sound annoying

• blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 2,423

hahaha well

its likely due to her skins used the most, if it follows normal conventions of "more skins for the more used"

srry you're not a fan, but suzie is the best of the legion.

• BadZillaBadZilla Member Posts: 460

Julie is my favorite but she only has boring skins