Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Anniversary CAKES??

Alen_StarklyAlen_Starkly Member Posts: 142

Could the devs please inform us whether this year's anniversary event will have offerings like anniversary cakes (that basically add +100% exp to every player in a match) or not?

I've been doing *a lot* of grinding, and saving tome challenges, doubled dailies & iridescent shards for discounted perks in the Shrine, all for the bloodwebs with anniversary cakes! In case there won't be EXP boosting offerings this year, I'd potentially use up those saved up things now, to P3 my last remaining characters faster. Otherwise, I'd save them up for the bloodwebs with cakes.

Comments

• MrMoriMrMori Member Posts: 292

I'm also very curious. I'm very pleased to hear about the prestige changes, so honestly it wouldn't be the end of the world if there were no cakes. But, my ideal scenario is that they bring back cakes as usual, and I can use them to P3 some characters before the Prestige Rework goes live, to get whatever "special reward" they've mentioned.

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 5,995

I am actually not sure, I rewatched the anniversary stream to see if they mentioned cakes... But they didn't. Despite listing off so many other details.

I would assume the cake is a given, but it might just be a bloodhunt this time around. No kap.

• DrDeepwoundDrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

no more caked, after grind reduction cakes will no longer be needed

• Alen_StarklyAlen_Starkly Member Posts: 142

Still waiting for the devs to say something on this. It's very important for planning :)

• DH3206DH3206 Member Posts: 61

I would like to know as well. I have over 1 million points saved for the anniversary (especially the cakes).

And with the bloodhunt coming, I would like to know if I can just grind and prestige or not.

@MandyTalk Is it possible to get an answer on this subject before the bloodhunt starts? :)

• Corny_BoiCorny_Boi Member Posts: 13

They showed an Anniversary cupcake charm during the stream, so that's what we are getting this year

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 3,854

I automatically assumed there will be cakes, because there's always been cakes. If there aren't any this year, I'm going to be pretty heartbroken - everyone knows the cake is the best part of the anniversary event.