Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

No Mither Challenge in Page 3 of Tome??????

Comments

• HectorBrandoHectorBrando Member Posts: 2,775
    edited May 25

Actually thats one of the easiest challenges to do since facecamping is running rampant, you just need to play normally with Bond equiped until you run into a camper, then just go there and wait.

Thats how I get the "Stay hidden X seconds in one trial" challenges, it takes time but eventually youll get your camper.

• YOURFRIENDYOURFRIEND Member Posts: 2,299

I'm gonna give anyone doing this challenge the W. Absolute chads.

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 1,524

Really?? Solo queue is going to be AWFUL

• egg_egg_ Member Posts: 1,095

Fun challenge if you play in a swf. Extremely detrimental if you play solo. I'd understand "be chased for x seconds" or "escape while running no mither (+ other perks)" but only no mither is a free ticket to a huge, free tunneling

If I see anyone doing it, I'll probably let them go

• PumpkinbrosPumpkinbros Member Posts: 216

being that the tome is about the David this challenge was inevitable, they make you use every single one of Davids perks for challenges, that's how it's always been. just keep playing till you get it, who knows you could get it on your first try maybe

• DrDeepwoundDrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

where did I say it was not a challenge or that people had no right to discuss it? I didn't, all I said was both sides get asked to run trash perks.

Are you all disagreeong that both sides get asked to run trash perks for tomes? Because it seems thats all I said and somehow you guys disagree.

• PumpkinbrosPumpkinbros Member Posts: 216

@Bwsted @Laluzi Both of you, I just want to say, I literally agree, that it's a hard challenge and should be changed but all I said is that the challenge was inevitable.

• ChurchofPigChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,582

That's disgusting I hate this challenge

• HectorBrandoHectorBrando Member Posts: 2,775
    edited May 25

Im not desagreeing both sides have challenges that require bad perks, Im disagreeing its not comparable because if you are Killer and equipo an awful perk you are throwing your match alone, if you are Survivor and equip No Mither with no perks you are throwing 3 other people match away.

The difference is if you do it for Killer only you get hurt, if you do it as Survivor 3 people who have no saying get their match thrown, pointless whataboutism as the one you brought only downplays the original complain plus is childish "you have it bad but whatabout this that also have it bad?" its an absurd argument.

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 12,426

Both Challenges you mentioned would be far more interesting.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 7,829

Everyone run No Mither so they can't slug!

• ThiccBudhhaThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,975

I will do it first try because I am a No Mither Giga Chad, I do this all the time without the challenge equipped.

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 6,898

Good thing MMR is based on kills/escapes, that challenge definitely won't mess with players MMR.

• KateMain86KateMain86 Member Posts: 1,419

I love this challenge. The shenanigans are going to be funny and entertaining.

• Hex_IgnoredHex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,085

pray for a nice farming killer, that's how I got it done

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 7,552

Alright the strategy of this

run rpd offerings every game and wait till you get an afk killer

• shaloshalo Member Posts: 1,112

Is anybody still not clear that BVHR has no regard for solo Survivors?

So many challenges are trivial in a SWF but torture solo.

• ViskodViskod Member Posts: 845

Right? They should be optional so no one is forced to do them.

• ZexbunnyZexbunny Member Posts: 195

So you'd be okay with a challenge that requires you to get a 4k with tuned carburator and speed limiter as hillbilly with no perks?

• MalkhrimMalkhrim Member Posts: 541
    edited May 26

Only if the killer facecamps without moving and looking around, which is a worse play than proxy camping instead. Also, you're definitively throwing if you sit beside a camping killer for 60 seconds. If you can't rescue a survivor, you're supposed to do gens. If you camp with the killer, than they are effectively camping two survivors instead of one, and you'll get everyone else killed too.

Also, if the killer messes up and leaves its post for one second, giving you the oportunity of a last second rescue, you should do it instead of just sitting there and helping the killer... in other words, the best way of doing this challenge makes camper games even more miserable for all survivors.

• TeabaggingGhostfaceTeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 2,472

Oni mains are having a blast

• RisingTronRisingTron Member Posts: 482

Update: 3rd time actually was the charm. All it took was a very bad Wraith and a good TTV to carry me. Still absolutely hate my luck that 2 out of 3 of those games were Wraiths. Good luck to everyone else.

• Barbarossa2020Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,095

Time to log on and farm.

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,784

As a solo survivor, this challenge is going to be a pain to complete.

• jarjargist21jarjargist21 Member Posts: 403

Wow that's why it's called a challenge, it's not supposed to be easy.