Home Discussions Off-topic

Golden Toolbox on the new Map

OkkonerOkkoner Member Posts: 33

Comments

  • SilasSilas Member Posts: 307

    Looks like you've found The Trapper's toy chest. I wouldn't open that if I were you...

  • MoxXMoxX Member Posts: 8

    There's a lot of GTs in Haddonfield map. Devs said nothing about them soon.

  • FayeZaharaFayeZahara Member Posts: 964
    That be cool if he could set up a trap inside a box.
    Silas said:

    Looks like you've found The Trapper's toy chest. I wouldn't open that if I were you...


  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @FayeZahara said:
    That be cool if he could set up a trap inside a box.
    Silas said:

    Looks like you've found The Trapper's toy chest. I wouldn't open that if I were you...

    Those might not be the toys he’s talking about...

  • DRAGOONDRAGOON Member Posts: 123

    Too bad you can't crawl underneath there in the dying state :tongue:

  • NickNick Member Posts: 795

    There's one on Haddonfield too

  • ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114ILOVEMYSUPERDOG114 Member Posts: 45

    take it!!!!!!!!!!!

  • SilasSilas Member Posts: 307

    @DRAGOON said:
    Too bad you can't crawl underneath there in the dying state :tongue:

    Wouldn't that be kinda cool? Like... if you are in the dying state and lose the killer, and somehow come across this beautiful golden toolbox... that once you reach it you're healed to the injured state

Sign In or Register to comment.