Home Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PC
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Event Progress not counting

Comments

• HillbillyHillbilly Member Posts: 14

They confirmed it not to be visual. No points will be given after the fix. The fix will only make the event actually reward points

• George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    edited January 2019

It's official now: Friday the 13th wants to make a comeback, but they have to get rid of the competition first, or at least strike a serious blow in their reputation. They hired a group of Mongolian hackers to sabotage this event. Fortunately, the ever-vigilant cybersecurity team at Behaviour noticed some suspicious data transfer, and disrupted their devious actions.
    Some damage has been done, as you all noticed, but at least the original plan (to syphon the bloodpoints of all players to fund the ongoing legal action) was unsuccessful.
    Behaviour is already considering to go on the offensive, as soon as the current event is fixed. According to their latest announcement, they are planning to replace Jason with a Rainbow Bunchie.

• ProxiProxi Member Posts: 62

@Megaris said:
    the bug will stay until spring patch hahaha

you wouln't think a 70 head crew is working on this game.. look at other games they have a fraction of that size and are able to do patches without 50 new bugs.

• ComelyStarComelyStar Member Posts: 186
    edited January 2019

@Oooooof said:
    @ComelyStar You get 25 xp for escaping with a vessel, not 25 coins lol. doh.

You have obviously got no idea what's going on here. And with coins I mean the points.

@Peitschendaddy said:
    @ComelyStar You got Coins?

No, I said I should have.

• ProxiProxi Member Posts: 62

@ComelyStar said:

@Oooooof said:
    @ComelyStar You get 25 xp for escaping with a vessel, not 25 coins lol. doh.

You have obviously got no idea what's going on here. And with coins I mean the points.

@Peitschendaddy said:
    @ComelyStar You got Coins?

No, I said I should have.

ever heared of sarcasm?

• blud_peeniblud_peeni Member Posts: 27

ps4,escapes with the lantern and not getting any progress.another good job

• Infinity_BoredInfinity_Bored Member Posts: 416
    edited January 2019

Did anyone acknowledge that i was managed to make this thread without using a meme? 8-)

• fGringofGringo Member Posts: 32

might be for the servers that arent responding according to the high amount of players playing, but still, nor killer or sruvivor can get coins out of the vessels, not even repairing or hooking do something, please fix it fast :( I want my skins and I have limited time to play ;_;

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 3,977
    edited January 2019

According to wiki When a Killer hooks a Survivor, all Vessels become corrupted temporarily and any Vessel carried by a Survivor is returned to its starting point. Just had games when after hooking a survivor the others who were carrying vessels kept theirs and the only vessel that returns is the one that was carried by a survivor who was just hooked without affecting other vessels carried by survivors.
    Edit: Is it intended for a survivor to be able to pick up a corrupted vessel?

• edogastedogast Member Posts: 146

wow the devs have already messed up! I played as both the survivor and the killer, and still 0 points. Yes my internet is just fine.

• PureHostilityPureHostility Member Posts: 448

But your ability to search that fine internet is not fine.
    It's bugged.

• JanTheManJanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    Pretty good job so far...

I'll go home.
  • CaalabuuuCaalabuuu Member Posts: 1

Anyone else not getting any progression points on the moonrise event?

• pabloddiablo316pabloddiablo316 Member Posts: 84

I wish I could get to end of round to even see if its tracking for me on PS4, every game without fail killer or survivor gave dc's me out and gives me the old 8008 error or tells me I have no internet connection.

My fav was it telling me unable to save, please restart the game, after 6 failed games and some lost offerings I gave up and turned on netflix

• No_Cluie_LouisNo_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,087

I've got the same problem on survivor, but even worse, as i don't recover from status affects (eg. exhaustion, mangled ect)

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 3,172

@blud_peeni said:
    ps4,escapes with the lantern and not getting any progress.another good job

Yup, me too. Three gens done, managed to get a lantern and escape using a skeleton key, and I got zero points for it. PS4 is definitely not immune to this problem.

• mschumi2005mschumi2005 Member Posts: 11

Bravo again, for breaking the game yet again...progress not counting...BRAVO!!!

@HellDescent said:
    According to wiki When a Killer hooks a Survivor, all Vessels become corrupted temporarily and any Vessel carried by a Survivor is returned to its starting point. Just had games when after hooking a survivor the others who were carrying vessels kept theirs and the only vessel that returns is the one that was carried by a survivor who was just hooked without affecting other vessels carried by survivors

That is how it is supposed to be. The hooked vessel goes back.

Dear BHVR, i recommend a triple bloodpoint week as soon as the event ends to keep your audience happy.

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 2,205

I wondered why the other survivors in my games were letting me have the lamps.

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 3,977

@Infinity_Bored said:

@HellDescent said:
    According to wiki When a Killer hooks a Survivor, all Vessels become corrupted temporarily and any Vessel carried by a Survivor is returned to its starting point. Just had games when after hooking a survivor the others who were carrying vessels kept theirs and the only vessel that returns is the one that was carried by a survivor who was just hooked without affecting other vessels carried by survivors

That is how it is supposed to be. The hooked vessel goes back.

"Any Vessel carried by a Survivor is returned to its starting point"

• DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

@HellDescent said:
    According to wiki When a Killer hooks a Survivor, all Vessels become corrupted temporarily and any Vessel carried by a Survivor is returned to its starting point. Just had games when after hooking a survivor the others who were carrying vessels kept theirs and the only vessel that returns is the one that was carried by a survivor who was just hooked without affecting other vessels carried by survivors.
    Edit: Is it intended for a survivor to be able to pick up a corrupted vessel?

I asked a dev about this. The Wiki is read-only atm due to maintenance so I can't update it. It's again an issue of poor phrasing.

Only hanging Vessels (those that weren't taken by anyone yet) and that of the hooked Survivor become corrupted and destructible.

As long as you have your vessel and aren't caught/hooked, it is safe until you escape.

• NyphiaNyphia Member Posts: 33

same got nothing. :/

• Pumpkin_KingPumpkin_King Member Posts: 22

Man BHVR I just did a spetacular hatch escape from a Nurse , with me being the only one doing gens and not getting hooked once , and obviously the escape with the lunar vessel didn't give me any points.

• SadonicShadowSadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

This makes me miss the Hallowed Blight event.

• No_Cluie_LouisNo_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,087

if the devs dont fix this soon im uninstalling

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 2,205

The bug fix will just be to update the text:

Survivors gain 0 Points for each Generator they repair and [BAD WORD] all Points for taking a Lunar Vessel and escaping the Trial with it.

• apathytheclownapathytheclown Member Posts: 255

@fcc2014 said:
    Are you really surprised the events are always bugged at launch.

At least they are consistent.

• SlaymoreSlaymore Member Posts: 456

Seriously, why am I not surprised coming from these guys.... and no blood points when playing the envelope and doing special gens which I'm sure should be active as well. -sigh-

This discussion has been closed.