Home Dead by Daylight Forums Polls

Killers Who Use BBQ - Why?

2»

Comments

• SimplyPixelated06SimplyPixelated06 Member Posts: 344
    I like both the aura reading and the Bloodpoints, and I couldn't choose one as being more important than the other

I love both. Bloodpoints are great, and aura reading is awesome, its very helpful to see where you should go next after hooking someone rather than checking to see if someones at a gen.

• squib_guysquib_guy Member Posts: 3
    I use it for the Bloodpoints, the aura reading is a bonus

the aura reading is nice, but if they remove the BP bonus, (which they said they are,) then I'll probably use floods of rage and darkness revealed more often

• dugmandugman Member Posts: 7,841

This is similar to a poll I did a while back. About 50% of people said they would still use BBQ if the bloodpoint bonus was removed and 50% said they wouldn’t. There are definitely some people who will still use BBQ even with no point bonus, it won’t be a top used perk any more though.

• ElcopolloElcopollo Member Posts: 711

If I want aura reading, I'd pair it with something else. BBQ has extremely unreliable aura reading, but I love bonus BP, as it gives me chance to spend less time on the game without using up my offerings. With that gone, I, personally, see no reason to bring it in ever again.

Even Darkness Revealed from Dredge feels more consistent, as there's no limitation range-wise as long as they are near locker, plus they never know when you'll use it.

So yeah. RIP, BBQ, we had a good run.

• ThatOneDemoPlayerThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,018

I don't use BBQ

• ViskodViskod Member Posts: 834

I can't wait for the BP Bonus to be removed, then I won't feel compelled to use it so often.

• BranBran Member Posts: 1,456
    I like both the aura reading and the Bloodpoints, and I couldn't choose one as being more important than the other

Best of both worlds.

Also the last 2. Just downed the last guy. Take em away and see the aura of the slugged one.

• SnivoSnivo Member Posts: 10

BP, i have no other reason to use the aura reading. Most players just hop in a locker anyway, so without the BP the perk is genuinely useless to me. I get some people find the aura reading helpful, but the aura reading is just just a bonus, there are way more perks I'd rather run over BBQ.

I really disagree with them removing the BP on this perk, having perks that give you BP isn't bad, and I really hate how they view it as such. For instance, the Anniversary is the PERFECT time to use BP perks! I'd literally rather BBQ just give 100% BP than aura readings if one of them had to be removed, I'm giving up a perk slot for some added BP. I think its a perfectly fine and healthy tradeoff, extremely disappointing to hear how they think of BP on perks.

• Ghouled_MojoGhouled_Mojo Member Posts: 1,844

The aura reading isn’t great. Good survivors can tell when it’s in play and either hide in lockers, get close to not trigger or hide behind gens. It’s pretty useless for just tracking.

• AnchorTeaAnchorTea Member Posts: 732

Mmm yummy delicious bp