Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Why didn't i get adept clown? Bugged?

No_Cluie_LouisNo_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,092
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

I just did my first attempt for adept clown and it went successfully, i got the merciless victory with his 3 perks only. So why on earth didn't i get the achievement? I've even got photo evidence. Is it a bug? I'm so confused.

Post edited by No_Cluie_Louis on

Best Answer

Answers

• Broccoli_JaegerBroccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Did you use any add-ons? I don't think you are allowed to use them if you want the achievement
  • No_Cluie_LouisNo_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,092

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    Did you use any add-ons? I don't think you are allowed to use them if you want the achievement

I just got the achievement as i managed to do it again. I still used addons so yes you can use addons, however i think the problem was the fact i didn't put the perks in the first 3 slots, they were in the first, third and last. If that's the case its a bug and needs fixing.

• ASpazNamedSteveASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,783

I think the 'merciless victory' is a bit misleading now with the emblems. I think what it actually means is you need to kill all 4 survivors (you killed 3), because that used to be a merciless victory.

Now a merciless victory is double pipping.

• Das_MDas_M Member Posts: 10

You need a 4kill for this one. Pips don´t matter.

@Das_M said:
    You need a 4kill for this one. Pips don´t matter.

it used to be that way but not anymore. I got adept doctor the other day with a 3 kill and merciless killer.

@ASpazNamedSteve said:
    I think the 'merciless victory' is a bit misleading now with the emblems. I think what it actually means is you need to kill all 4 survivors (you killed 3), because that used to be a merciless victory.

Now a merciless victory is double pipping.

it used to be that way but not anymore. I got adept doctor the other day with a 3 kill and merciless killer.

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,894
    It has not changed it's always 4 kills it's not Merciless killer but Merciless victory. If it helps use the previous killer level system as a guide, you basically have to get 4 points for each Survivor this means either full sacrifice or a mori after they hit struggle stage ( basically using  a mori on someone before struggle stage invalidates the achievement)
  • nooxetnooxet Member Posts: 87

I had to sacrifice all 4 survivors to get the adept achievement for the Clown.

must have miss-remembered, my achievement for doctor then. Thanks.