Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

R. I. P. Self Care lmao

13»

Comments

• SludgeSludge Member Posts: 749

medkits still exist you just lose some extra charges

• Persephone_Persephone_ Member Posts: 94

I feel like it does shine in the hands of extremely good loopers who can use it heal while waiting on a corner in chase. Even if it takes 32 second + the chase time being another 30-60 seconds + being able to take another hit + having teammates that do gens, the killer has basically lost at this point. However, I would argue it's really only a very small percentage of survivor players that can successfully pull this off. In my killer games I often see people try but it ends up being the reason I catch them. It takes skill to use efficiently.

As survivor I play solo queue and inevitably in low MMR and the need worries me for those games as the new players will continue to use it. I sometimes run Empathy or Aftercare as it is so that I can spy the babies in the corner self caring and go to them to offer a heal if I'm nearby. Some of them will outright refuse though, it's actually comical sometimes.

• sulaimansulaiman Member Posts: 2,521
  • MB666MB666 Member Posts: 505
    edited June 23

botany knowledge has been buffed aswell you know...😐️ (just bring a medkit with botany or selfcare and you are done, you just got self-heals either at almost normal speed with selfcare or faster with the medkit , people dont realize how strong can be botany knowledge now.

Botany got buffed to 50% extra healing speed + plus selfcare nerf to 35% (ALMOST SAME HEALING TIME AS CURRENTLY now is 85% instead of 83% WHAT A BIG CHANGE🤨?) nothing got change at all my guy.

the nerf just affect people that run selfcare with no other healing perks , pairing selfcare + botany is the same as always.

now Botany in the other hand is gonna be BUSTED paired with strong MEDKITS am telling you , am worried 😐️

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 3,486

What's the point of a Perk existing if it's garbage and ruins a game without other Perks to support it? Also what's the point of bringing Self Care if you bring a Med-Kit aswell?

Botany Knowledge would be busted, so let's hope they change it even further.

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 2,855

This is a good change, for survivors. Now a lot less people will use it understanding medkits is a lot better, or Inner Healing.