We have added additional information to the upcoming Ghost Face changes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/531640/#Comment_531640
The Forum Guidelines have been updated. Please take your time to read them again! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94/community-guidelines
The Bloodhunt has been extended to June 20th at 2pm ET! Jump in and enjoy double the bloodpoints.

What is the current meta?

Just wondering cause I have been gone for while and I have no idea what is going on haha

Comments

• VictoryVictory Member Posts: 142

@JFox said:
    as survivor : Playing Claudette because everybody does, Self care, decisive strike, sprint burst, tea bagging, pallet looping, be the most toxic as possible, ragequit when the killer down you

as killer : focus and tunnel one survivor in particular, BBQ, Ruin, when someone insult you, just answer "HAHAHAHAHAHA" and that's it

no but seriously, don't play meta, the meta of this game sucks

Self care really isn't meta anymore as it takes 24 seconds to heal yourself, 30 with butcher, so not many survs run it. The meta usually consists of Adrenaline/BT/DS/unbreakable. Perk builds/strategies arent really toxic, but weird flex but ok.

• George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 1,837
    Unbreakable? No way that's meta, even though it's useful sometimes. And don't forget exhaustion perks. Dead Hard seems to be the most popular, but the others too. Self care is still run by about half of the survivors I face. We'll Make It, BT, DS and Iron Will are meta or very close to it. For some reason, I see Breakdown quite often too, though I don't think it's nearly as useful as Distortion.
  • fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@George_Soros said:
    Unbreakable? No way that's meta, even though it's useful sometimes. And don't forget exhaustion perks. Dead Hard seems to be the most popular, but the others too. Self care is still run by about half of the survivors I face. We'll Make It, BT, DS and Iron Will are meta or very close to it. For some reason, I see Breakdown quite often too, though I don't think it's nearly as useful as Distortion.

Breakdown tells you if the killer is returning and which way they're coming from. It also downs a hook. Both can be quite helpful, so that would be why people use it.