Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Give me your favorite dredge builds and addons?

supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 4,265

Now that i am not rushing for prestige for a pin and i got the 2 done i had half way there just for satisfaction really. I thought id finish leveling the dredge and i have most of the perks on him and a lot of addons. So i thought id see what people are using for him. Thanks!

Comments

• DY86DY86 Member Posts: 428

I don’t usually play killers other than GhostFace and Nurse. But i love me some dredge hes so fun.

i tend to use Save the Best + Bamboozle + Pain Resonance + Dead Mans Switch

addons i use Field Recorder and Broken Doll

it works really nice on him

• MikaelaWantsYourBoonMikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 3,321

Make Your Choice + Floods of Rage + Pop + Corrupt

Add-ons = Boat Key + Haddie's Calendar

You can get very fast downs with this build. Add-ons are supports MYC + FoR combo very well.

• sulaimansulaiman Member Posts: 2,521

Mine is lethal persuaer, BBQ, Devour hope and Undying.

Thanks to nemesis you get into a chase almost instantly (and is hell with the "start with nightfall"-addon), and after your first hook, you often have an idea where to go next, and activate devour hope in the process.

This let you snowball so hard.

But there are variants, you can change devour to make your choice and just go back to the hook someone was freed from, or change bbq to thinkerer or Thrilling tremors. Due to his high mobility, he has very few downtimes if you get any use of your information perks.

• GloamGloam Member Posts: 553

Currently using Brine + Dragon's Grip + Make your Choice + BBQ with broken doll and recorder for add-ons or Boat Key and either Microphone or Writings as an alternative.

I was using Floods instead of BBQ but trying to get the scourge hook every time was rather annoying. But yeah build is pretty fun and takes advantage of dredge's ability to be a good ambush killer.