Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

losing because of tunneling and camping help!!!

FlameGNGFlameGNG Member Posts: 650

so basically i win 80% of my matches but the ones i lose is due to tunneling and camping... (mostly tunneling) camping rarely works but sometimes it does if they have the hook between some good gens...

Anyways i currently run dead hard, deliverance, DS and prove thyself... Even if i run BT and unhook someone the killer runs past me even if i try to body block or obviously wants to take a hit down the survivors after like 15 20 sec and ofc they dont run DS so the killer basically insta wins from that one play... The match basically becomes a 3v1... Any perks i can run to help my teammates? since i literally have 0 use from my perks rn. Babysitter doesnt do much i mean sure its a 7% haste but any other perks than babysitter/guardian with BT?? i could try???

Comments

• TheLastHookTheLastHook Member Posts: 495
    edited June 23

Equip the perk Git Gud'''

• LekitzulLekitzul Member Posts: 474

Well, honestly camping is just..... honestly hard to win against. Use DS + BT is the best to help with. I find Desperate Measures really helps with speed. It helps you heal yourself or others faster, and helps unhooks, and multiplies speed by number of people hurt. Its handy. I also Boon/Heal to try and help my team succeed.

• versacefengversacefeng Member Posts: 632

Try holding W.

• FlameGNGFlameGNG Member Posts: 650

yea but i dont struggle with looping i looped him for prob 5 gens yet almost none popped... Its my teamamtes who doesnt run DS and die instantly after the unhook even if you run bt and unhook somewhat far awya from the killer i need perks to HELP THEM!!!

• FlameGNGFlameGNG Member Posts: 650

once again i think u misunderstood im talking about perks to help them... i run meta perks and well that game should have been a win since i lope for a few minutes but whatever

• I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,425
    edited June 23

There's not much you can do besides move on to the next game, and hope your team mates do gens and the killer doesn't rely on camping and tunneling.

• EnzoDiacoEnzoDiaco Member Posts: 1

the only thing you can do is play in a premade and do the most possible genrush, all the anti tunneling perks are going to be nerfed thanks the crying killers

• The_C12H15NO2The_C12H15NO2 Member Posts: 327

Make sure to continue posting about it so BHVR band-aid fixes this by making BT base kit rather than fixing the incentives killers have to tunnel/camp.