Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

BHVR - Please explain P3 rewards logic

13»

Comments

• Friendly_BlendetteFriendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,498

I wouldve prefered to get like a BP or shard reward even.

• ShyPirateShyPirate Member Posts: 238

I believe they are adjusting prestige levels to compensate. So a character that is P3 level 50 with all perks might be P6 or higher after the update. I'm not sure how its calculated, but they said prestige levels would be adjusted accordingly and not just for characters that have never prestiged.

I understand it might not be much, especially since characters that reached P3 already have the bloody cosmetics, but it is something.

• sulaimansulaiman Member Posts: 2,487

For me, it was a good change for the most, because i had to try perks i usually wouldn´t use. However, if your goto-perks are not available, it really hurts, so you are kind of right on that.

• LycidasLycidas Member Posts: 954

Yeah trying new perks is something that I always liked doing

But after 15 matches in a row in which you cannot for the life of god have Second Wind to be useful you get tired of having to use ######### perks over and over again, and I'm talking about survivor, try playing a killer you like (so at least decent MMR) with below average perks

• TheSpectreTheSpectre Member Posts: 28

Yes, it's very disappoiting to get FU'd by a SWF Squad or a Killer while playing with the trash perks RNG granted to you. For each character at least 3 times! And now we get slapped in our face for our stupidity - BHVR calls this a reward!