Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Is anyone having fun?

BupkissBupkiss Member Posts: 93

The game is in such a bad state, dh not working, repel not working, windows not working, pallets not working, and an influx of cheaters. Is anyone enjoying this current nonsense? Could we please have the previous build back? Pretty please?

Comments

• khep12khep12 Member Posts: 85

Not sure what you're talking about, but yeah I'm having fun, that's why I play it.

• CybilCybil Member Posts: 593

I was miserable with my usual sweaty build ( Bond, CoH, WoO, DH) but once I started using one of my more fun builds (Pharmacy, Flash Bang, Sprint Burst, Vigil) I found myself having an overall more enjoyable experience.

• jesterkindjesterkind Member Posts: 3,710

I'm definitely having fun, idk what you're talking about.

• LaUryLaUry Member Posts: 99

yes i'm having a lot of fun.. if i wouldn't i wouldn't play

• ShyPirateShyPirate Member Posts: 238

I started playing right before Blight was released. The game was super fun then.

Now, it's still super fun. It's not perfect, but the things most often complained about aren't really even problems.

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming midchapter!

(BTW, to head off any potential ignorant comments, I play killer and survivor roughly equally and enjoy playing most characters)

• GiveMeTheBoxGiveMeTheBox Member Posts: 173

Fun? Oh yeah, I remember that

• StarLostStarLost Member Posts: 6,304
    edited June 24

I'm getting close to taking another hiatus, but yeah - I'm having fun. Just getting a bit burned out due to the obscene amount of time I've played during this event. Also - repel is working and DH is working fine.

Fortunately I've got some really cool stuff coming out right after the event ends, which should tide me over until the big patch drops.

Haha yeah, I started slightly before you, but very close.

I...did not have fun back then. RBMM was a bloody nightmare for a new player, plus almost every map had at least one spot that everyone seemed to know about where they could run, get downed and be impossible to pick up. Plus, everyone was running prenerf DS and prenerf OoO.

• Marc_123Marc_123 Member Posts: 2,371
    edited June 24

It is kinda work atm. I play so much because of the points and the flans...

But i play chill Doctor - dont need to kill anyone - and still get about 150+ k every match.

• puncherpuncher Member Posts: 67

Matchmaking is the main reason this game is unfun for me.

• CrypticghoulCrypticghoul Member Posts: 539

Killer hasn't been fun or enjoyable at all ever since SBMM came out. Survivor is decently fun as long as the killer doesn't just face camp someone or play Nurse/Legion.

• BupkissBupkiss Member Posts: 93

So the majority are not having fun, but hoping for a better build or a return to the good ol days when skill was more important than OP perk builds.

• ThatOneDemoPlayerThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,018

I'm having fun

• EvilJoshyEvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,296

I'm having fun playing other games :p

• Kira4EvrKira4Evr Member Posts: 1,872

I've only seen 2 hackers in 2 years. My windows are working, my pallets are working, I don't use Dead Hard and it's the birds that have to Repel me. I'm having a blast rn in DBD :)

• fcbfcb Member Posts: 141

I'm having fun playing as Nemesis. at first I didn't like Nemesis, he was one of the forgotten killers. I bought the DLC for Lethal Pursuer on Bubba and I thought I wasted $8 dollars on a Killer I never use. Lately I started playing as Nemesis and I'm having fun.

• fulltononfulltonon Member Posts: 4,092

Why not? anniversary is actually the only true time people can have fun, infinite addons are where real fun comes.

• IsJustMeIsJustMe Member Posts: 450

Hmm ...

less bugs, my last cheater was at april, windows and pallets working fine so yes i have much fun at the moment with DbD.

• FokusFokus Member Posts: 23

dh didnt work well since long time ago, i had to accept the map and movement changes but also im not enjoying the matches with the new killers after the midwich chapter. All the new killers doesnt take skill and are boring. About the cheaters is normal cuz they let the game free in different platforms, also if you have a high MMR you always gonna find cheaters. What you mean with the windows/pallets are not working?

• Grandpa_Crack_PipeGrandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 2,668

Sure am.

• ShapedShaped Member Posts: 5,323

I am when I decide to play.

• versacefengversacefeng Member Posts: 345

Survivor? Eh, not really.

Killer? Most definitely.

• M4dBoOmrM4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598

I am having LOTS of fun 💖

No offense but maybe it's just not the right game for you?

• DY86DY86 Member Posts: 428

Of course, it’s a fun game

• TheSubstituteTheSubstitute Member Posts: 906

I'm having fun as well

• SwampofferingSwampoffering Member Posts: 384

Yeah, I´m having a good time farming flans to all my killers.

But I will stop untill next update once event ends, I want to play Anthem a bit (Yeah, Anthem, Don´t ask me why) and when update arrive lives servers, I will give it a try to see how is this meta change. If it is a #########, I will boost my rift playing like an Insane to end it on 10-12 days and I will quit until next chapter xD

This is how DBD works for me, season by season

• BupkissBupkiss Member Posts: 93

So most players are not having fun. Probably folks with connection routed through a good server have decent games and the rest of us wait for the core game mechanics to be fixed. It is a great time to be a killer main though, everything is going their way.

• lauraalauraa Member Posts: 2,737

once in a while

i like to think i'm not picky; as a survivor, don't mass slug/hard tunnel/face camp at 5 gens, and as killer don't have your entire SWF go out of their way to ignore me and leave.