Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 6-1-0 PTB Feedback
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Self-Care should go back to 50% but keep the healing efficiency nerf

TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 1,894

35% healing speed is hilariously slow and unless you're using Botany Knowledge to offset it a bit, you're going to spend 45 seconds healing yourself. Consider reverting this to 50% speed and adjusting Botany Knowledge accordingly.

Comments

• jmoyano92jmoyano92 Member Posts: 52

I prefer the 50% reduction speed but with only 3 uses. More fair this way for both the killer and the survivor.

• TheMadCatTheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

If you heal yourself, you lose the Endurance effect. You keep it if you are healed by someone else tho.

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 6,588

I think it would be ok at 40%.

This allows for a better combo with BK if people want to burn two perk slots, but is still weaker/less efficient on its own (time wise) than a regular heal (2 people x 16s = 32s of Survivor time, normally)

• BrokenbonesBrokenbones Member Posts: 3,875

All that's going to happen is more ppl are gonna bring Medkits

More ppl are gonna bring circle

And it's gonna be hell

And if they bring med-kit instead, they have saving a slot for something else.

• BrokenbonesBrokenbones Member Posts: 3,875

Circle + Botany is basically pre nerf circle

16s heals for free I think?

Yes, I don't have the seconds in mind, but BK and CoH together should be 100% speed.

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 7,426

I really hope they don't consider bringing the self care nerfs through they have to see they are literally making a perk unusable

• joschmoblojoschmoblo Member Posts: 13
    edited June 30

The current nerf to Self Care is really just ruining it. Let’s make it so slow that no one will use it …. … then why have it at all?

Remove the other benefits and make it 50% heal and that’s it. Then people can run it or decide to run something else instead.

Self Care was never meta because it’s already a weak perk in its current state. It was a solo queue perk because you can’t coordinate heals as easily.

I have no idea how SC got nerfed reviewing it’s current state. If anything it could have used a buff…

Post edited by joschmoblo on
  • sizzlingmario4sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 2,944

Imo make it 50% but unable to be sped up by other healing perks. You can spend 32s to heal, but it’ll never be any quicker than that.

• HighViRuXHighViRuX Member Posts: 23

Self-care getting nerfed is a complete joke. This perk was already struggling as is, completely outclassed by CoH. They should have nerfed CoH and left Self-care alone.

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 5,894

The problem is that the experienced survivors who used Self Care intelligently will know enough to use other methods to stay alive, this won't affect them, but the inexperienced survivors who dragged the team down by Self Caring in corners all match will now be even worse. And the solo queue survivors who run Self Care because they can't get anyone to heal them (yes, yes, I'm standing right here pointing at you, please touch me!!) are super screwed.

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 1,484
    edited June 30

It doesn't need any nerf or buff its fine where it was (obviously you'd then have to keep Botany Knowledge the same too)

• DreadnightDreadnight Member Posts: 102

If the problem was efficiency they would have nerfed Streetwise and Build to Last before Self Care.

The real problem are strong medkits and his addons. Self care and Botany dont deserve that changes.