Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 6-1-0 PTB Feedback

You want us to pay 50 000 bps to prestige? Seriously?

EmealEmeal Member Posts: 1,731
edited July 1 in 6-1-0 PTB Feedback

We are being forced to buy for 50 000 bps a reward which I should already have earned going through the bloodwebs? It seems like a cruel joke to me, like BHVR is trying to squeeze so much of my blood out of me for no tangiable reward. I dont like it and I do not understand why at all.

Comments

• SkinnyPringlesSkinnyPringles Member Posts: 21

I don't know why this was implemented either.

• LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 2,277

Roman Numerals can be quite space demanding to say the least.

Like 88: LXXXVIII

That is a bit too much.

• LycidasLycidas Member Posts: 958

Eh, depends where you show it, of course, on the icon that they designed now it could be too long, but it wouldn't be hard to put it somewhere else

• eaebreeeaebree Member Posts: 288
    edited July 1

I dont even want to prestige in first place if this is forced i might not even play i just dont have time for that 🙃 i can just say this is complete garbage of update...

• Cookie_Des_LysCookie_Des_Lys Member Posts: 60

Reach the level 50 of bloodweb is already expensive. Why puting a tax or charge for having new bloodweb ? I disapprove it.

• GhosteGhoste Member Posts: 1,562

C'mon guys, the Prestige tax is necessary to maintain a healthy Bloodpoint economy! /s

• EmealEmeal Member Posts: 1,731
  • ZeidoktorZeidoktor Member Posts: 1,281
    edited July 4

That seems an unfair comparison. Like them or not taxes at least serve an actual function.

• tofurkey_jerkytofurkey_jerky Member Posts: 36

I recently got a bunch of killers and leveled them up over the event. in most of the killer inventories there are lots of purple and green addons that I only have like 3 or 4 of after hitting 45. That lack of good addons seems like a problem for most killers, especially with the bbq bp removal.

Is there going to be a change to the rarity of addons in earlier blood webs? Will killers like Ghostface who's best addons are brown rarity lose out on their best addons from blood web rarity changes? I haven't heard much about the addon side of this change from the ptb, and I couldn't play it myself to find out.

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 3,497

First I've seen of this and 🤮

• OnyxOnyx Member Posts: 193

The 50k is there to remind you are a slave to the Entity

Does the new function need to pay it with bloodpoints to work ? or be tasted at its fair value ?

50 levels of bloodwebs = 1 prestige = about 1 600 000 bloodpoints.

100 levels of prestige.

100 * 1 600 000 = 1 600 000 000 bloodpoints to prestige at max level only one character.

31 survs + 28 killers = 59 characters (with Nancy, Steve and demogorgon)

59 * 1 600 000 000 = 94 400 000 000 bloodpoints for prestiging everyone. And more with the new characters whose are coming.

What's really neccesary to add 50k between every prestiges ?

• konochivukonochivu Member Posts: 139

Yeah, because they added the incentive to play the role that fewer people are playing

If I'm playing killer, it's because I want to play killer, why should I be forced to play a role I don't want to play?

And if I'm in a SWF, no way I'm going to play killer alone because of the incentive, ######### is this reasoning?

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 5,876

Plus, we don't know what the incentives will even be like. We know it's not necessarily going to be 100% all the time. Just how imbalanced does the queue have to be for the incentive to be a 100% BP bonus? Will that be the norm, or will the incentive usually be more like 25%, a number that in no way makes up for the loss of WGLF/BBQ stacks.

edited July 6

Well I hope it's going to be at least 75% all the time.

Honestly, a 25% increase is worthless, is BHVR really expecting someone to change role for a MAXIMUM of 8k bonus bloodpoints? Cmon..

A 50% could be something, but I can use a cake or pudding and get 100% more whenever I want..

And then, think about this

You're playing killer. You're averaging 25k per match.

There's a bloodpoint incentive to play survivor so you switch role and now you average 20k per match (provided that you're good).

Add 25% for the bonus: 25k average.

Why did you switch role in the first place?

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 5,876

I can use a cake or pudding and get 100% more whenever I want

I hope the devs tweak the Bloodwebs a bit. I was prestiging during the event, and the number of Cakes/Puddings I got were abysmally low. Sometimes I got zero in 49 Bloodwebs. Not having endless level 50 Bloodwebs anymore is going to suck, levels 1-49 are garbage-tier.