Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

PS4 DLC release?

2

Comments

  • Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

    @fcc2014 said:
    Dwight_Confusion said:

    56 people to go in queue and I might find something out. Who knows.

    Maybe BHVR should hire you.

    lol

    I have lots of great objective ideas.

    It was a letdown that I couldn't find anything out.

    I was hoping for a "they sent it in for cert X day... " etc

  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

    @fcc2014 said:
    Dwight_Confusion said:

    56 people to go in queue and I might find something out. Who knows.

    Maybe BHVR should hire you.

    lol

    I have lots of great objective ideas.

    It was a letdown that I couldn't find anything out.

    I was hoping for a "they sent it in for cert X day... " etc

    Thanks for trying.
  • Wicked_DjangoWicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    ThePloopz said:
    Wait I thought Starbreeze wasn’t involved with the game anymore 
    Exactly which is why asking support anything is useless
  • NickNick Member Posts: 926

    Read the other threads. Soon.

  • Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

    Yeah I told them they were bought out by BeHaviour when I spoke with them, in hopes that would help the matter.

    Nothing. Brick wall.

  • mike2835mike2835 Member Posts: 83
    From my understanding from past chapters they can't give a specific date in case it fails the certification process and behavior has to fix something and resend the patch for certification again 
  • EpicFailTryHardEpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    please....everyone....just stfu already.
  • Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

    All I know is that more than likely the PS4 tourney will start... and the chapter won't be out...

    yikes

  • LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    you will survive somehow. 
  • LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited June 2018

    @Lowbei said:
    you will survive somehow. 

    Yeah I'll survive. So don't throw your pity party at me.

    I've been a very positive in this forum and very factual. And I didn't open my mouth much at all until 9 days into this wait.

    So chill it kiddo.

    awwww.

    you will survive somehow.


    get a pc and this wont be a problem “kiddo”
  • DekuKunnDekuKunn Member Posts: 19
    Amanda55 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    Dwight_Confusion said:

    @Lowbei said:

    you will survive somehow. 

    Yeah I'll survive. So don't throw your pity party at me.

    I've been a very positive in this forum and very factual. And I didn't open my mouth much at all until 9 days into this wait.

    So chill it kiddo.

    awwww.

    you will survive somehow.

    get a pc and this wont be a problem “kiddo”

    I can tell you this , if we got the patch before pc and you guys had to wait this long you would be singing a diffrent tune than you are right now so Please Stfu PC trash

    How do i marry you blessed hero? Ty for telling them the truth 
  • Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

    Silly millennials

  • DRAGOONDRAGOON Member Posts: 123

    @Dwight_Confusion said:
    All I know is that more than likely the PS4 tourney will start... and the chapter won't be out...

    yikes

    Maybe good for the competitors since pallet vacuum's will still be a thing and clown isn't allowed so its no biggie.

  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Why does lowbei’s avatar have a jail symbol on it?
  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    All those abuse flags finally caught up to him I guess
  • NoodleNoodle Member Posts: 103

    I've got nothing against him personally, he never came at me or offended me in any way so it's whatever. Actually I'm surprised he was the first one I'm seeing to be banned/suspended. Figured it would be someone else.

  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    Noodle said:

    I've got nothing against him personally, he never came at me or offended me in any way so it's whatever. Actually I'm surprised he was the first one I'm seeing to be banned/suspended. Figured it would be someone else.

    I’m not surprised I’ve read some of his comments on others posts and some of his discussions he made and I’m not gonna lie some of his stuff gave me a chuckle now and then
    Post edited by ThePloopz on
  • jessie_12jessie_12 Member Posts: 46

    We apologize for the wait of The Curtain Call Chapter to our PS4 and XBOX ONE players.
    We know you are eager to play our new content.

    As part of our mandate to launch high-quality content, we are now using the Public Test Build to publish updates. To release a quality build created after the PTB for this specific 2.0.0 update, our most substantial so far, the certification process on console was more complex. The PC platform, however, grants us the ability to publish our build instantaneously. It is important to note that in the future our updates will be lighter, which should ensure that this certification delay does not happen again.

    In the meantime, we will keep you posted on any developments. Note that as soon as either the PS4 or XBOX build is approved, we will release it.


    Posted in the news section from not_Queen a little bit ago.

  • BoxingRougeBoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

    Let's just hope Monday & Tuesday brings us good things.

  • Well_Placed_HexTotemWell_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    jessie_12 said:

    We apologize for the wait of The Curtain Call Chapter to our PS4 and XBOX ONE players.
    We know you are eager to play our new content.

    As part of our mandate to launch high-quality content, we are now using the Public Test Build to publish updates. To release a quality build created after the PTB for this specific 2.0.0 update, our most substantial so far, the certification process on console was more complex. The PC platform, however, grants us the ability to publish our build instantaneously. It is important to note that in the future our updates will be lighter, which should ensure that this certification delay does not happen again.

    In the meantime, we will keep you posted on any developments. Note that as soon as either the PS4 or XBOX build is approved, we will release it.


    Posted in the news section from not_Queen a little bit ago.

    So they’re still clutching to that “it’s so big it requires a long certification process!” even though loads of other games prove this is false.

    They either sent it in well after it released on PC, or it failed/was pulled from certification to change something. If only they had made some promise to be more open and honest with the community, we wouldn’t need to speculate. Too bad they never promised that.
  • LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited June 2018
    ThePloopz said:
    Noodle said:

    I've got nothing against him personally, he never came at me or offended me in any way so it's whatever. Actually I'm surprised he was the first one I'm seeing to be banned/suspended. Figured it would be someone else.

    I’m not surprised I’ve read some of his comments on others posts and some of his discussions he made and I’m not gonna lie some of his stuff gave me a chuckle now and then
    banned or suspended? lol nah. this is jail club. too exclusive for some :) 

    and nah, realtalk tho, it wasnt for flags, it was for hurting a mods feelings. i wont say which. /wink

    my terrible punishment is that they caged my avatar. oh noes! good thing myers can stalk thru bars.


    i dont think they care about flags
  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited June 2018
    The hype for the chapter is dead anyway . Why would you want a girl everyone else has been with and pay for it?
  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    jessie_12 said:
    jessie_12 said:

    We apologize for the wait of The Curtain Call Chapter to our PS4 and XBOX ONE players.
    We know you are eager to play our new content.

    As part of our mandate to launch high-quality content, we are now using the Public Test Build to publish updates. To release a quality build created after the PTB for this specific 2.0.0 update, our most substantial so far, the certification process on console was more complex. The PC platform, however, grants us the ability to publish our build instantaneously. It is important to note that in the future our updates will be lighter, which should ensure that this certification delay does not happen again.

    In the meantime, we will keep you posted on any developments. Note that as soon as either the PS4 or XBOX build is approved, we will release it.


    Posted in the news section from not_Queen a little bit ago.

    So they’re still clutching to that “it’s so big it requires a long certification process!” even though loads of other games prove this is false.

    They either sent it in well after it released on PC, or it failed/was pulled from certification to change something. If only they had made some promise to be more open and honest with the community, we wouldn’t need to speculate. Too bad they never promised that.
    I don’t even know what she was telling us in this post.  Again, we got no new information.  Just another way to say this update is really big so it’s taking longer.  We got no information on where the certification process is at at this time.  Just another, “it’s being worked on” post, and “as soon as it’s done it will be released.” No actual date, or a timeframe, or even a guess on when it will be done.  It would just be nice to have some sort of information.
    So far the only news has been that there is no news. I’ve come expect that and I’ll be hella surprised when there’s actually news. I think post was just so it’s up there for everyone to see for those who haven’t heard. 
  • BoxingRougeBoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

    At this pooint i just want the cosmetics..

  • BoxingRougeBoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Amanda55 said:

    It better be out by next week if they don't want people to quit

    I’m positive it will be, otherwise they’re going to a have a rough dev stream on Thursday.
Sign In or Register to comment.