Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Who are the Best Killer & Survivor mains in DBD?

2»

Comments

• Reborn2020Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138
    edited April 2020

There are more days. 4 if im not wrong. Winner is Triple Six team(PC). Rules were no items no addons . Find the rest of videos on that channel. Stream.me.

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,227
    edited April 2020

I'm asking if there is a document that outlines the rules. I'm not sifting through a bunch of videos to find it. Any reputable tournament organizer would have posted the rules in text form somewhere.

The reason I ask is becuase EVERY SINGLE DBD tournament I have seen has complete doo doo rulesets. Not one of them have actually found a reasonable way to declare a winner or balance out the game such that it's actually balanced for tournament level play. Having 4 Blendettes is very unbalanced for a tournament.

• Xavier22Xavier22 Member Posts: 160

It doesn't look that recent to me I've been playing since 2018 and I don't think they are the best they all looked terrible compared to Ayrun, Monto, Noob3, TheJRM, and Ussylius

• illusionillusion Member Posts: 871

I am the best killer, and the best survivor, of course. How can I help you? :p

Obviously, the answer is going to be completely subjective. There are too many random factors involved to judge whether one player is better than another. it's just not possible.

Tru3Talent is an excellent streamer, especially because he plays killer and survivor about equally. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't consider himself the best player. I think he has even said that. He does, however, bring a perspective of someone who plays both sides equally, and explains a lot about how and why certain things work. That's something you don't get from streamers that are mains of one side or the other. he's still a very good player. Otz is also very good. I stay away from streamers that intentionally play in a toxic manner and are proud of it.

• not_Queefnot_Queef Member Posts: 594

Me.

• BigBubsBigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

Probably those who you never heard of.

I doubt any of the youtubers/streamers are the best.

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,062

Fungoose is an extremely good killer and Survivor. He has very high standards and kicks himself when his standards slip. He's a genuinely nice person who just likes to get perfect results and understand how to play at a consistent optimally whilst not relying on the known crutch perks to win.

He honestly makes the others mentioned before look average in most cases. He's just very strategic.

• DuskyyDuskyy Member Posts: 51

Ok. TBH I don't know much killer or survivor players that are really good. But I think that Ayrun, No0b3 and Ussylis are the best survivors I've seen and I think Tru3Talent is the best killer.

• Reborn2020Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138
    edited April 2020

Because they going to look terrible as well when put up against decent killer.

Those streamers you mentioned they could easily participate in those tournaments and earn free money if they think they are so good. But they didnt.

You can watch tournament participants channels as well and they going to look really good in solo queues as well.

It wasnt recent tournament . I was wrong.

Your post is like: "if i would have as many opportunities as you i would do better than you". The emphasis on "would".

Post edited by Reborn2020 on
  • Xavier22Xavier22 Member Posts: 160

Whatever you say I just know that I have seen people run really good killers for multiple gens and in that tournament it seemed like they were making very dumb plays compared to the streamers I said we're good.

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 4,335

Yeah, for me it's fungoose. He is educational and committed to teaching people the game.

Plus pretty damn good at both sides

• XelaXela Member Posts: 1

For me, the best dbd survivors are not very popular, and you might not know them at all, but Copi, Zongow, Xeno and Steve are maybe the 3 best survivors in dbd right now.

And for killers, i can say that V1rtual is maybe the best blight world, and Xeno and Knightlight are also insane killers.

• dugmandugman Member Posts: 7,841

Actually the MMR brackets are an objective measure of who is best at various killers, aside from cheaters being up there too. Unfortunately that’s not public info so… 🤷‍♂️

I wish people would stop saying things like slugging and hooking people twice in a row are “scummy”. There’s absolutely nothing unsportsmanlike about them.

I like OhTofu but he seems to have slipped a bit this year, his macro game doesn’t seem as strong as it could be and he hampers himself by not slugging as much as he probably should and has an odd thing about not “tunneling” survivors that I don’t get. I like watching him though because he is still really good and I like his randomized loadouts series.

I don’t know who the best streamer is for killer, I’d say Otz is up there just on his sheer playtime and analytical skill. One of my recent favorites to watch is RedsGamingGears, his macro game is really solid and he doesn’t have that odd personal problem some players do about slugging survivors for pressure, plus he’s a really good shot on the ranged attackers when he plays them.

I think if I had to pick my most entertaining DbD streamer it would be SpookyLoopz. He’s a solid player as both killer and survivor and also pretty hilarious. 🙂 He also seems like a nice guy to boot, giving other streamers gifts after he plays them and just being nice to the other players in chat.

• BeatricksBeatricks Member Posts: 189

Cope is an absolute monster, I would never want to chase him.

• Kira4EvrKira4Evr Member Posts: 1,872
    edited July 2

Probably some competitive player, but idk about any. So I'm gonna go with:

Probzz or Ayrun as the best survivor and SupaAlf or ZubatLel as the best killer.

Also, honourable mentions to CoconutRTS, Dowsey, Otzdarva, OfTofu, Ussylis, Monto and No0b3.

• ShapedShaped Member Posts: 5,323

Cough necro cough.

• itsPinaitsPina Member Posts: 45

holy necro