Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Achievements

TheLastHookTheLastHook Member Posts: 329

I guess not that many people play Nurse or check lockers.

Comments

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 4,339

The locker achievement came out less than a month ago. Everyone who's ever played the game but hasn't been on last month is excluded, so of course it's low.

As for Nurse, yeah. But as Aven_Fallen already said, you have to figure that the achievements factor in everyone who's ever booted up the game. If I look at Steam's achievements, only 51.8% of players have gotten past Ash IV (or rank 20, which was the same thing.) And out of that percentage, how many people played for a day and got bored, tilted, or decided they just didn't like the gameplay? The "do common things a large number of times" achievements have low percentages because only people who stuck with the game for any significant length of time played enough to achieve htem.

Also, Nurse isn't a killer for beginners, so I'm not surprised hers is low even for individual killer achievements. 500 blinks is quite a few matches, especially for a baby Nurse.

• TheLastHookTheLastHook Member Posts: 329
    edited July 2

The stats are a percentage, thus, it does not really matter. Because of the same, a lot of players played when it was "free weekend".

Look at this, if "not all players play it" how come Survivor role based achievement have a 21% like the one below?

• foxsansboxfoxsansbox Member Posts: 1,859

I understand and accept your argument, but I do disagree with the locker one as evidence (You can use any of the older, shittier ones though)

I can't force survivors to jump into lockers and I actively check for them so I can complete this achievement, and I'm still not done.

• EvilSerjeEvilSerje Member Posts: 326
    edited July 2

Where did you get it about the nurse? Same logic for "no one play artist", "No one play Dredge" and "No one use boons"

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 4,339

Now I feel kind of lucky. My MMR was tanked from all the friendly play I did during the event, and young players love lockers. More than that, they love getting into lockers right as BBQ fires or while I'm approaching and can see them slipping in.

That said, if you get a SWF that wants to double locker blind you, you can probably get the whole achievement in one go.

• TheLastHookTheLastHook Member Posts: 329

These are all very generic stuff but depend on the character being purchased. The ones I put belong to BASE killers and BASE mechanics.

• AkumakajiAkumakaji Member Posts: 2,227
    edited July 2

Just for perspective: only 96,4% of all Dark Souls players ever kindled the first bonfire. And of those who did, 2.2% immediately dropped it and never equired an Estus Flask. There are those players who buy a game, try it out for the shortest amount of time and then drop it for any reason.

Some thing: only 92,4% of all Bioshock Infinite owners finishted the Lighthouse and actually arrived in Columbia.

• The_KrapperThe_Krapper Member Posts: 2,382

This is why I laugh when people say nurse is easy, most of these players haven't even endured the hazing it takes to become really good with her