Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Middle Finger for Solo Survivors

124»

Comments

• C3ToothC3Tooth Member Posts: 4,849

I know high skill try hard SWF is a big problem for Killers, everyone knows.

53% kill rate. Is only because Solo has only 50% of match played, other 50% are SWF, either 2men, 3men or 4men(15%).

If the game only has Solo, you can image how high kill rate can be. Thats how screwed for Solo in the next patch.

The extra 10% kill rate Devs want will only putting on Solo.

• eleventbheleventbh Member Posts: 351

I think it's going to be great at preventing tunneling and a huge pain to play against a SWF with. In solo queue though, if people are going for their 5 stacks of endurance plays it's going to be a pain to play with as a survivor if you aren't apart of the fun. No one will be doing anything useful.

• eleventbheleventbh Member Posts: 351

Tunneling isn't quite as good if OTR makes it to live the way it is, assuming everyone brings it every game. Camping is still the same. So I'm only 50% okay with those particular changes. Hopefully if the patch is well received they will get to anti-camping after this year.

• megswifeymegswifey Member Posts: 822

I live on solo q because this game is like mario kart wii for horror fans I have never had a fun night playing this with friends lol! The whole MMR based on player level already sucks and I get tunneled through DS already, I can't imagine what playing this in a few months is going to be like when tunneling gets really bad :( I used to love playing this game because it requires strategy but now it just feels like the devs are making this game unbearably difficult to play.

• PaintedDeathPaintedDeath Member Posts: 261

No I am playing on PTB. I died last night to a MEAN ol' huntress that was one shooting and slugging. Was dirty.

• RipleyRipley Member Posts: 727

I thought it was a party game meant to be played with friends.

• LekitzulLekitzul Member Posts: 280

Problem is, friends aren't available all the time. I play solo most of the time. If the SWF decide to leave me until my second hook, I take that as they don't want me to play with them and I suicide on the hook to make it harder for them. shrugs That's the only thing you can really do. Honestly, as a killer if I find out the team does that to someone, I will literally not let a single one live. XD

• INoLuvINoLuv Member Posts: 318

The game got even more balanced for killers, it was needed, no whine needed, i am a survivor main and when i play killer i feel how hard it is, as surv must of the times the match was lost was because of mediocre plays by me or another survivor

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 5,673

If you're a mediocre survivor that's a you problem. I'm not mediocre and solo q is still garbage :)

• AlcuinAlcuin Member Posts: 220

It's common on this forum to hear that solo survivors lose because we're all mediocre. When the killer loses, it's 4-man SWF, or Plague being C-Tier at best, or whatever else. It's always skill issue with solo survivors, but never for the plucky underdog killer.

• INoLuvINoLuv Member Posts: 318

Sometimes the mistake is on other survivors, sometimes i do a mistake, you dont do ANY mistake when playing survivor so your solo q games are garbage because of others doing mistakes. Either way, must losses are due to survivors being bad, no ammount of salt towards the killer changes it.

• EntitySpawnEntitySpawn Member Posts: 3,619

I still stand by solo Q isnt bad especially due to lack of info.

Biggest issue as a solo is people not doing gens, DCs, farming challenges or just bad matchmaking so they cant lead a chase for more than 2 seconds.

At this point I want a better SBMM for survivors asap, I shouldn't get people not doing gens lol

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 2,593

One of the (lesser?) problems is motivating survs to actually try to go the generator route. At the first sign of things going south the survs are more likely to hide and outlast the others for hatch.

• EntitySpawnEntitySpawn Member Posts: 3,619

Bad survivors will yeah, that's why if there was an actual better SBMM I wouldn't see that lol.

I just think it's stupid the game uses people that dont do the only objective as a balance, 90second gens will be impossible to carry with people like that as its already hard enough

• littlelifeformlittlelifeform Member Posts: 14

I think one of the things that's going to effect solo queue big time after the update is not only the self care nerf but how the bloodwebs are going to work after prestitiging. The lower blood webs are horrible for med kits and add-ons. I always bring a med kit when playing solo because 8 times out of 10 my teammate just runs off even if the killer is chasing someone on the other side of the map.

• MrMoriMrMori Member Posts: 578
    edited July 6

BT lasts 15 seconds while giving 7% movespeed the whole time, Off the Record gives you old Iron Will + 80 seconds of endurance.

And of course, Sprint Burst is far superior to Dead Hard, so clearly everyone will use Sprint Burst and 99 it every chase now right? You'll be fine.

Except against thana Legions and Plagues, that will be miserable. No idea why they buffed thana.

• BeatricksBeatricks Member Posts: 189

They could add Kindred to basekit so that we can at least pretend they care about us. But no, not even that. If you can't SWF up, don't play the game basically. Thanks.