The November 2019 Developer Update is now available: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/
Chapter 14 Teaser:
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

what hair style would you like to see with the survivors?

MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,625

i want to see more punk for the guys, some dyed colours and long hair for the girls....more accessories too!

Comments

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,593

I'd like to have a bald version of every male character and a short hair version of every female character.

• JanTheManJanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    One with gravity...
  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,625

lol

• DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 2,553

I want beard options for the guys.

• Jake_Parks_princeJake_Parks_prince Member Posts: 218

Give Feng some flowing long straight hair and give Kate a ponytail that isn't ugly

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 1,298

This is probably selfish of me, but I would love the ability to pick various hair styles, facial hair, and colors.

Depending on what options we get, I could create one of my favorite fictional characters, Askeladd.

@Mister_Holdout not selfish at all! it would be cool to see someone in hair rollers lol, bright colours for the guys, longer beards....spiked hair, pigtails....

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,301
    I want to see more stylish short hair for the girls like pixie cuts or where a side is shaved etc. 
  • JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 1,277

Nea with a full beard.

• Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,654
    I want to see Mins default down style but longer, and less volume.
    Less poodle, I guess. 
  • BroosmeisterBroosmeister Member Posts: 252
    Delfador said:

I want beard options for the guys.

I want moustache options for the girls.
  • ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,581
    Id love to see an undercut for both Dwight and Kate
  • xmenfanaticxmenfanatic Member Posts: 736

@Jake_Parks_prince said:
    Give Feng some flowing long straight hair and give Kate a ponytail that isn't ugly

Kate with Pigtails! And one with a cowboy hat ^_^

@xmenfanatic said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

YES!!!

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 4,349

@xmenfanatic said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

I was just about to write that.
    Pigtails would fit her so much!

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 704
    edited February 5

Feng already has flowing long straight hair though. It's the Geek Chic hair.
  • EvilBarney666EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 49
    I want to see Dwight with a mullet. Kinda the MacGyver look
  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 4,961

I want more beards for the dudes, also some mullets

@ProfoundEnding said:
    Jake_Parks_prince said:

Its more messy and curled and its not long its just shoulder length im talking like maybe armpit length or something similar

i want to see one of the guys with a punk rock look, i think dwight or ace....

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 1,277

Since we clearly aren't getting Feng Min's bunny outfit, can we at least have bunny ears headware?

• MiddleDayBreakMiddleDayBreak Member Posts: 3
    edited February 5

Maybe something with dyed dreads ... remember Trip from Enslaved? Would fit both male and female chars, I think :p

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 240

I'd like them to redo Claudette's dreads, maybe a different style and not so stiff, and redo her edges on the new cos where she is wearing a hat so she doesn't look bald. I'd also like to see Kate's hair redone so it doesn't look like a bird's nest flying on top of her head. And Nea with some non-colorful hair options. I get that she's into spray paint and graffiti but is pink the best that could be done? Devs have gotten really lazy recently by offering just one hair color/option with outfits.

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 704

@ProfoundEnding said:
    Jake_Parks_prince said:

Its more messy and curled and its not long its just shoulder length im talking like maybe armpit length or something similar

Feng already had flowing long straight hair though. It's the Geek Chic hair.

It's only slightly curled and it's the same length as Kate's. I wouldn't call it short. Anyhow it still glitches at that length so I honestly wouldn't want them to make any longer hair until they can render it right.

Claudette sort of has dreads, maybe long ones with beads?