Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Your unpopular opinions about DBD

124»

Comments

• Zeon_99Zeon_99 Member Posts: 402

Nemesis is extremely boring to go up against. No offense to his player base, but he is not my cup of tea at all.

• Gary_ColemanGary_Coleman Member Posts: 732

Doctor is my favorite killer.

• BeatricksBeatricks Member Posts: 241

There's nothing fun about versing a good Billy.

• caramelpuddingcaramelpudding Member Posts: 84

You don't need to escape or get a 4k in order to have fun in the game.

Most of the times it's the coward in the Team who escapes.

It is fun to play against a decent nurse (not a god nurse though 😂)

• FreddoFreddo Member Posts: 130

If you can't use the killer. Don't complain about it.

If you dead hard into objects that aren't windows or pallets. Don't contribute to the dead hard discussion with. "But I just dead hard into a wall".

Noed is fine in its current state but definetly annoying.

The new grind "reduction" doesn't seem like a reduction at all. (Cost me 1.4 million to go from level 1 to 50 on ptb, it usually costs 1.7-1.8 million.)

Trickster is Mid-B tier.

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 5,983

Ok these are some of mine:

Freddy is fun to go against.

I like both RPD and Swamp maps.

• KolbyKolbyKolbyKolbyKolbyKolby Member Posts: 499

This game is not nearly as difficult as people make it out to be. Particularly the killer role, I end nearly every single gabe with 3k or 4k, and do so on nearly every single killer in the roster(the excepting being ones I just don't like to play, like hag). If I bring this up people say it's because my mmr is low so I don't get good survivors but I've got over 6,000 hours and win damn near every game so that's not really an accurate statement. There's a few bs games or groups that come through but they're a small minority. Survivor isn't that hard either for the most part, but sometimes you just die to a facecamping Bubba and that's life.

Also David x Dwight is out and Jeff x Dwight is in.

• EtherealEthereal Member Posts: 7

Hillbilly is boring to go against

• GeneralVGeneralV Member Posts: 7,877
  • GodhandkmGodhandkm Member Posts: 34

The game is fun and enjoyable

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,633

Deathslinger was the pinnacle of DbDs Killer balance. Instead of nerfing him to the ground, they should have buffed all other Killers to be on his level.

(note that "buffing them to be on his level" refers to their overall strength, not everyone needs to be an absolute chase monster and suck at everything else. Blight (without exploits) and Dredge are IMO a good examples of Killers that are less focussed on chase and more on map traversal)