Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

So i guess i can't drop survivors anymore?

Who came up with the bs mechanic to let the survivor escape from your shoulders once you drop them after some wiggle time? Or is every time i drop a survivor the EXACT moment he just got his full wiggle bar? It's bs.

Comments

• JanTheManJanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    DS complaint?
  • Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Dropping a Survivor fills up a quarter of the wiggle bar. If the bar is already 75% or more filled, you will drop them.

Adding to the wiggle bar for dropping was added to stop killers greifing by forever picking up and dropping up a Survivor.
  • BroosmeisterBroosmeister Member Posts: 256
    Dropping a Survivor fills up a quarter of the wiggle bar. If the bar is already 75% or more filled, you will drop them.

Adding to the wiggle bar for dropping was added to stop killers greifing by forever picking up and dropping up a Survivor.
    Yeah i know dropping survivors maked the wigglebar go fuller. I didn't know about dropping them after 75% that they get a free escape. Which is kinda bs