We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Survivors start on the ground idea

We were just talking about changes to gameplay and I thought of this idea that survivors could start on the ground and have to recover to injured state and then heal to full health.but where this could be interesting is if you only heal to injured state and your knocked down you can get back up.but this only applies if you don't fully heal. Maybe a perk?

Comments

• PinkErickaPinkEricka Member Posts: 1,027
    LOL.
  • BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 6,800

Lol Deerstalker

• OrionsFury4789OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637

We were just talking about changes to gameplay and I thought of this idea that survivors could start on the ground and have to recover to injured state and then heal to full health.but where this could be interesting is if you only heal to injured state and your knocked down you can get back up.but this only applies if you don't fully heal. Maybe a perk?

@fcc2014 @Vietfox
    It finally happened......
  • Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 2,661

No.

• NoShinyPonyNoShinyPony Member Posts: 3,470

Quite the revolutionary idea. I'd say: Let survivors start the match hooked!

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    .....well it's a new idea at least.
  • White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 1,676

You ever heard of no mither? It's basically what you're saying at the end of your post its a David King perk
  • RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 1,428
    edited February 5
    God why do survivor mains always want to implement sich crazy stuff?
  • SinnerSinner Member Posts: 333

Guys, kids play this game. It's only natural that 12 year olds hop on these forums with ideas. Yes it's stupid, but we shouldn't be too harsh about it. We might affect his development.

edited February 5
    God why do survivor mains always want to implement sich crazy stuff?
    I seriously doubt it's a survivor main if they say they want to start on the ground  , I think it's like @Sinner said maybe a kid or just a bait post its kind of hard to tell to be honest
  • TheHoodedOneTheHoodedOne Member Posts: 6,508

Nani the hell, this is awful, this is saying lets start the trial dead

• A_CrowA_Crow Member Posts: 183
  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,784

@OrionsFury4789 said:

@fcc2014 @Vietfox
    It finally happened......

Only a matter of time. 2 on the hook, 1 on the ground the other starts injured.

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

For your own good, delete this post before the toxic ones arrive. Also nice b8 m8

• DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 2,553
    edited February 5

A couple of people sarcastically proposed this and I remember telling them to not give people ideas like this.

Here we are

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

lul

• BroosmeisterBroosmeister Member Posts: 250
    What about letting the match start with all the survivors dead? Maybe something like a common offering.
  • GardeniaGardenia Member Posts: 1,052
    This is why the devs don't listen to us....
  • Adonisadon234Adonisadon234 Member Posts: 147

i'm a bloody killer main, and even i don't agree with this

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,721

@Adonisadon234 said:
    i'm a bloody killer main, and even i don't agree with this

Obvious bait thread is obvious. The only people who don't seem to get it are either oblivious or pretending that all killers are like this to push their own agenda of ignoring all killer complaints.

• cortown711cortown711 Member Posts: 20

Yes its legal to 420 where I live. Of course it was in jest.I'd still try it.

• LegitAdventurerLegitAdventurer Member Posts: 502
    No mither is the most difficult play style.

This guy: hold my beer
  • gamerscrybecauseofmegamerscrybecauseofme Member Posts: 111

While you're at it, they might as well be mangled, haemorrhaging, blind, deaf and suffering madness 3 too. With item inefficiency at 200%. Start next to hooks within the killers terror radius.

On a more serious note, this is the funniest post I have EVER read on any gaming forum!