Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

SWF need to say "good bye"

2»

Comments

• Mr_SparkleMr_Sparkle Member Posts: 11

I am new to the game but from what I have read this seems to be a big issue for some. Could you just add some time to all actions depending on group size to give the killer a little help?

Party of 2 - Add 5%
    Party of 3 - Add 10%
    Party of 4 - Add 20%

Wouldn't change any mechanics but might give the killer a better chance against SWF groups.

• TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 2,320

@Mc_Harty said:
    I just find it funny when you called me dumb for clarifying your point, then proceed to [BAD WORD] up one of the most basic structures of a sentence in the English language. That's some sweet irony.

Oh, I never said I was smart. And your right... not all killers are good.

Far enough. Me sorry... Me no insult you anymore. However, I don't think this OP is a lurker.

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,294
    edited February 2019

Far enough. Me sorry... Me no insult you anymore. However, I don't think this OP is a lurker.

Yeah, might be an alt.
  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Maybe this game isn't for you

• ShrimpTwiggsShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,130
    edited February 2019

@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    Without SWF, this game would die. Getting rid of it is a bad idea.

Without SWF this game will suffer. Without killers, the game will die.

Without either, the game would die. As much as many wouldn't want to admit it, SWF has prolonged the life of the game.

• TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited February 2019

@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:
    Without SWF this game will suffer. Without killers, the game will die.

Don't assume those all those that play SWF don't play killer.

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 1,341
    Who hurt you??? Btw swf are annoying to deal with but overall this is a game. No rules except the one getting you banned. How bout getting rid of one as soon as you can. I gone up against swf and normally some of them can barely survive without help. You win some you lose some.