Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Most boring killer to play as or against?

13»

Comments

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,415

@Rebel_Raven said:
    The ones with zero chill. 
    Their goal is just to plow through the game as fast, and as ruthlessly as possible. 

Am I saying they should stop? Nope. Just saying it's boring to get mauled by a killer.

Still not as bad as slugging. If the killer wants to slug all four survivor then it is their choice, but just like a Nurse in fatigue; I don’t really wanna be admiring floor graphics while I more than likely bleed out.

Just like when they slug to get the last immersed survivor, they’re just wasting everyones time. Unless you’re going for an adept achievement, there is no need.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,827
    Legion for both. 

Mend/heal, mend/heal, mend/heal..........ZzzzzzzzzzzZ
  • ThatOneHuntressThatOneHuntress Member Posts: 3

I would most definitely say that the most boring player to play against would have to be Wraith. Almost every time I play against one they wander around in cloak like an absolute moron.

On the other hand, I would say that the most boring killer to play as would be the Clown. It can be mildly satisfying to slow and stab survivors, but over time it just gets boring after a while.

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I'd say either Freddy or Legion, they are both pretty annoying

• DCh4rlieDCh4rlie Member Posts: 23
    edited February 2019
    Freddy. Not that he was strong in any way but the simple fact that stealthing is nearly useless makes him a very boring killer.