We are aware of a current issue going around affecting most forum users. Affected users received this message upon log in: "You need to reset your password. This is most likely because an administrator recently changed your account information. Click here to reset your password."

We are currently investigating this incident.
The November 2019 Developer Update is now available: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/
Chapter 14 Teaser:
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

The most hilarious toxic comments you've recieved

Comments

• TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 491

"Imagine not being able to kill 4 Survivors when you have Iri Heads."

Imagine being so much of an entitled whiney bitch that you write a paragraph to complain about a video game instead of moving on with your life. Like seriously dude get a [BAD WORD] life it's just one match you don't have to swing your dick around and show off how better you are than everyone else just because you lived a little longer. Stop being toxic and learn how to [BAD WORD] play you're not cool because you know how to dodge hatchets.

The Huntress immediately DCed after that.
    For the record this Huntress would wiff all her hatchets. All three of them. Every single one. I got into a chase with her about 4 or 5 times and she'd just yeet her hatchets across the map and hit a wall every damn time. Whenever she got in a chase she'd ultimately resort to W + M1ing people which is why I only even realized she had Iri Heads around 10 minutes in. The only reliable way she had to down people was to proxy camp the everliving hell out of people. I'm talking she had someone in the basement and literally just kept walking around the shack until they died.
    She also had NOED. Two people escaped (me and other Survivor - other two were face camped.)

So to rebuttle her rebuttle:

• Imagine not aiming when you have Iridescent Heads.
    • Imagine not hitting a hatchet until 10 minutes into the match.
    • Imagine camping when you have Iridescent Heads.
    • Imagine not getting kills in the late game when you have NOED and Iri Heads.
    • Imagine being so much of an entitled whiney bitch that you write a paragraph to complain about someone calling you bad in a video game instead of moving on with your life.

Survivor accusing me of camping them when gates are open also tried to run out of gates with a RBT on their head.
    They teabagged me at the gate.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 4,966

@TigerKirby215 said:

Survivor accusing me of camping them when gates are open also tried to run out of gates with a RBT on their head.
    They teabagged me at the gate.

Of course it's always the twitch streamers

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826
    Vietfox said:
    A survivor sent me a pm saying "ta mere la iench sale noob". Something about "your dirty mother noob" but google didn't translate "iench", can someome help me finish the translation? :)
    To simplify they are calling you a motherfucking noob :(
    Thank you ^^ i really wanted to know.

@Vietfox Welcome back!!! It's been a while since I've seen you around here

Thanks, i took a break from both DbD and DbD forums, or better said, a break from cry babies.
    Btw, i noticed i can't edit my own comments now. Is it just me, a bug or what?

@Vietfox said:
    @PhantomMask20763 said:

Thanks, i took a break from both DbD and DbD forums, or better said, a break from cry babies.

Probably just you, I can still edit my comments so it must be a bug. But I also took a break for a while, got bored of the game and the forums were filled with the same crap from everyday and it gets boring ya know, I did have this on conversation though where I said Fire Up was OP and someone took it seriously lol. I always joke about that but I never thought someone would take it seriously.

@Vietfox said:
    @PhantomMask20763 said:

and the forums were filled with the same crap from everyday

I took a break from drinking as well, so i guess that's why i couldn't stand the crap you are talking about lol.

I did have this on conversation though where I said Fire Up was OP and someone took it seriously lol.

First mistake, many forum members here don't have sense of humour at all.

@Vietfox said:
    @PhantomMask20763 said:

@Vietfox said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I took a break from drinking as well, so i guess that's why i couldn't stand the crap you are talking about lol. I did have this on conversation though where I said Fire Up was OP and someone took it seriously lol.

Unfortunately :(
    Also I think you jinxed me, I can't edit my comments now too lol

@Vietfox said:
    @PhantomMask20763 said:

@Vietfox said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I took a break from drinking as well, so i guess that's why i couldn't stand the crap you are talking about lol. I did have this on conversation though where I said Fire Up was OP and someone took it seriously lol.

Unfortunately :(
    Also I think you jinxed me, I can't edit my comments now too lol

Reporting it on forum feedback right now.
    edited February 10

Feels bad when you know for a fact that the entitled Survivor didn't see your hot roast.

I watched the guy's vod to see how much he cried and when I downed him at the gate he complained about how I was "taking him to the basement", acting like it's somehow not a good plan to secure a kill in the post game.
    I went to destroy a l🅰mp after hooking him and when I came back his mate was running into the basement. Throw a bottle at the top of the stairs and down his mate in the basement - kill the other guy before hooking his mate (dribble them to counter DS; of course his mate complains in SWF call about dribbling.) His mate then DCs on hook.

I went to his Twitch chat to laugh at him getting salty that I brought him to the basement at Rank 1. He told his friend (and his Koolaid Life Twitch Chat) that I was the salty one, and that I "liked the pee pee."
    For the record this guy looks like he's 27 or something and he has a neckbeard that would put my neckbeard to shame. His Twitch name is along the lines of xXProSurvivorXx (not real Twitch name plz no ban for name and shame) and his profile icon is an anime character.

So yeah I'm the one who "likes the pee pee." Because I got a 4k at Rank 1 with Kerosene Can and Ether Vol5%. The weeaboo neckbeard who complains about being hooked in the basement clearly has a much more active sex life than me.

^ EDIT - HOLY [BAD WORD] HE HAS DEAD HARD AND SPRINT BURST. [BAD WORD] GALAXY BRAIN RIGHT HERE LADIES AND GENTS.

^ New day Edit
    Here's a novel concept: If I'm face camping (because it's post game and I don't have NOED and I'm not a [BAD WORD] idiot) just leave? Don't run face first into me and then act surprised when I down you and hook you right beside your mate.
    And don't act all pissy that I defended the only kill I got and your inability to let your SWF ally die got you both killed.

^ Third edit
    I think I just met the embodiment of salt. This Survivor would teabag me every 3 seconds. They got killed super early on in the match (because they'd teabag instead of running away) and then stook around while the last two survivors fought over the hatch to write a college essay on why I'm a [BAD WORD] Killer and should kill myself.
    I'm genuinely concerned for their wellbeing. That amount of anger welled up in someone can't be healthy. I think they could genuinely use a psychologist.

Post edited by TigerKirby215 on

When you're dicking around to derank but make the mistake of equipping NOED.

• EvelineEveline Member Posts: 2,340
    "F*ck you" By teammate in the lobby before the game even started. He/She sent me a friend request just to say that. It seems simple but it was funny because it doesn't make sense. Maybe they are jealous of my Kate outfit. :D
  • Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 2,069

Not directed to me, but had a good laugh when reading it:
    "Your mom is a noob in life for giving birth to you"

edited February 15
    Girl tried to peeble and lure the killer while other teammate healed me. She didn't knew I ran bond lmao so I lured the killer to her and she was down. After the game she messaged me "Super team play". I told her Super peeble fail.
    She even reported me because her trolling attempt failed. Sad.
  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

@Eveline said:
    Girl tried to peeble and lure the killer while other teammate healed me. She didn't knew I ran bond lmao so I lured the killer to her and she was down. After the game she messaged me "Super team play". I told her Super peeble fail.

Neat! I'll try this one day as survivor. Maybe report my victim too, just to make it perfect.

You meanie. :D
  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,166

@Eveline said:

"tell me about the rabbits george"

• Dead_by_DavidDead_by_David Member Posts: 270

@Vietfox said:
    Dead_by_David said:

Vietfox said:

A survivor sent me a pm saying "ta mere la iench sale noob". Something about "your dirty mother noob" but google didn't translate "iench", can someome help me finish the translation? :)

No problem :) France has great insults and they choose this :O

Next time respond with "Mes couilles sur ton front" xD

@Vietfox said:
    Dead_by_David said:

Vietfox said:

Lmao just checked that on google translate 😂😂😂
  • Dead_by_DavidDead_by_David Member Posts: 270

@Vietfox said:
    @Dead_by_David said:

@Vietfox said:

Dead_by_David said:

Vietfox said:

Lmao just checked that on google translate 😂😂😂

It is a favourite!

Riiiight...

edited February 28

Hook second last Survivor on a hook and see the loud noise notification in the basement. Go in and check locker: Dwight is inside.
    Hook him: get called a hacker because I couldn't have possibly heard him since he has Quick and Quiet.

Fun fact: that perk has a cooldown. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
    Bet the Survivors think they have a "solid case" against me because I "saw people when they were hiding." (IE Run Stridor and Rancor)

Imagine thinking the guy named "Baby Nurserino" at Rank 10 with Clear Reagents is hacking.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 11,743
    edited February 28

Iron grasp is OP (I think he was mad cause I spun in a circle with him on my shoulder on top of the hatch and then hooked him)

• PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 1,117
    edited February 28

This one:

Back when I used an actual pic of myself for my steam profile xD

Dat salt.
  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    PiiFree said:

This one:

Back when I used an actual pic of myself for my steam profile xD

That's very rude.
    On the other hand, do you really have protruding ears? Like, really?
    That's bad man. I don't know what to say...
  • Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 939

Man, that's toxic asf. lol