Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Killers & Survivors, what's your new build after changes?

2»

Comments

• LeFennecFoxLeFennecFox Member Posts: 582

For survivor basically

SB OTR Deliverance Prove

SB OTR Deliverance Lightweight

SB OTR Deliverance Kinship

If a killer wants to tunnel me I'm making it a game winning chase and if they want to camp I can waste their time and still hop off hook right before my timer hits 2nd.

• SekiSekiSekiSeki Member Posts: 513

Bond, Breakout, Circle of Healing, Botany. Fun build for survivor.

Depends on the killer but mostly just aura reading.

Lethal Pursuer, I'm All Ears, BBQ, Darkness Revealed.

• EvilSerjeEvilSerje Member Posts: 527

Survivor before: Overcome, WoO, Kindred, CoH

Survivor now: Lithe, WoO, Kindred, CoH

Sadako before:

• 1) Bamboozle, Pain Resonance, DMS, BBQ
    • 2) Bamboozle, MYC, Floods, Pop

Sadako now:

• 1) Bamboozle, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Jolt
    • 2) Bamboozle, Sloppy/Plaything, Jolt, STBFL
  • Maelstrom808Maelstrom808 Member Posts: 292

It depends on the killer, but my default M1 killer setup is Lethal, STBFL, Jolt, and another info perk, usually BBQ but I change it out depending on what I want.

• ColonGlockColonGlock Member Posts: 1,104

The only change for me is using Empathy instead of WGLF. Botany, Leader, Kindred is my usual build.

• dictepdictep Member Posts: 1,333

Surv pre patch: kindred, dh, COH, ds

surv post patch: civi 6

• RemediastRemediast Member Posts: 597

Trickster before:

BBQ, Deadlock, No Way Out, Iron Maiden

Trickster now:

Agitation, Brutal Strength, Darkness Revealed, Iron Maiden

Survivor before:

WGLF, We'll Make It, Botany Knowledge, Desperate Measures

Survivor Now:

Autodidact, Botany Knowledge, Solidarity, Leader

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 6,911

I was running Blastmine, BT, Self Care and Spine Chill.

Now I'm running Blastmine, BT, Kindred and Prove Thy Self. Kindred and BT to help against the camping/tunneling killers and Prove Thy Self/Blastmine to help against the gen slow down/regression killers.

• K139K05K139K05 Member Posts: 130

My current build for killer (especially for Demogorgon) is: Cauldrophobia, Dark Devotion, Grim Embrace and Rancor.

My current build for survivor (aka Dwight) is: Adrenaline, Botany Knowledge, Prove Thyself and No One Left Behind.

• Friendly_BlendetteFriendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,830

Ive been playing pretty much only nemmy cause I bought him a few days ago and want to p3 him so my build atm is STBFL Endruing Spirit Fury and Jolt. I change up my build regularly enough now though cause with the prestiege changes now I have the options to but STBFL has been a main perk on all the builds.

• NegiNegi Member Posts: 355

For survivor my only core perks are Prove Thyself and Sprint Burst. Sometimes I do Inner Strength + Detective's Hunch, Blast Mine + Flashbang, We'll Make it + Botany Knowledge.

For killer my only core is Pain Res. Usually an information perk and then 2 random perks for comfort or BP gains up.

• dugmandugman Member Posts: 9,276

I’ve been playing some fun builds

Juggernaut

• Endurance (fast pallet stun recovery)
    • Brutal Strength (fast pallet, wall and gen smash)
    • Bamboozle (fast vaults and block windows)
    • Fire Up (ever faster smashing and vaulting, also faster pickups which can mess up flashlight save attempts)

Basically just force all pallet drops if you can’t get the hit and smash them. And at strong vaults just vault straight through. I have to be a bit mindful in the early game to juggle pressure and slug a bit as needed to keep the survivors busy away from gens, but by midgame there will typically be a bunch of destroyed pallets and Fire Up is ramped up to the point any pallets that are left get destroyed ridiculously quickly and I can vault as fast as a survivor doing a medium vault. It’s a ton of fun just bulldozing through everything. 🙂

Backpack Build

• Agitation - faster carries
    • Mad Grit - Free attacks while carrying
    • Iron Grasp - Longer carry time plus negates wiggle steering changes
    • Starstruck - Exposes in terror radius while carrying

Basically once I down someone I pick them up and carry them straight toward whatever generator the survivors are on. Initially the survivors almost always try a bodyblock before they realize Starstruck is up and I get a free down or two or three. After that they try and stay clear while you carry them, but because you can move so far as so fast while carrying you can often still get close enough to a generator they’re on that if they continue working on it they risk being Exposed, and if they hop off that’s also still good for you since they’re not actively repairing it anymore. I’ve been having fun with this on slower ranged killers like Deathslinger and Trickster since they don’t seem to expect you to be doing melee attacks with them, let alone attacks while carrying. 🙂

Scourge City

• All four Scourge Hook perks, including the new version of Monstrous Shrine

Pretty obvious, every single hook gets four perks worth of value. Really fun build.

-

Gotta Block Them All

• Deadlock (blocks gens after completions)
    • Dead Man’s Switch (blocks gens survivors leave)
    • Corrupt Intervention (blocks half the gens early on)
    • No Way Out (blocks the exits for 60 seconds at the end of the match)

You can also swap in Merciless Storm to potentially block gens that get to 90% completion. Either way lots of things are getting blocked throughout the match, and it all stacks pretty well without overlap.

• TrickstarTrickstar Member Posts: 30

OTR, BL, WoO and CoH/BT