Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Anyone else playing less?

Comments

• DoritoHeadDoritoHead Member Posts: 3,498

I'll play again when Wesker is added, but for now I'm playing other games more.

• cannonballBcannonballB Member Posts: 366

I have been. I didn't log in at all for like, 2 days. I've been playing VHS more. The idea of being able to kill the killer is much more appealing to me.

• NazzzakNazzzak Member Posts: 761

Yes. But I do go through periods where my interest wanes a bit. I think I'm still burnt out from the anniversary event. We got spoilt with bp so it kind of sucks playing for peanuts in comparison lol

• RenRenRenRen Member Posts: 1,429

A bit yeah. For me the amount of bp gain is kinda making not want to play cause it's so depressing to look at.

• GorgoniaGorgonia Member Posts: 1,585
  • RaSavage42RaSavage42 Member Posts: 3,780

I haven't played in 5-6 months

• ColonGlockColonGlock Member Posts: 1,099

Taking breaks from the game is a good thing. I have taken 3 breaks over the years and it made it better when I came back.

• JacobiusWickJacobiusWick Member Posts: 156

Yeah I'm literally just focused on tomes at this point as survivor. I gave up after 6.1 and just run games for challenges now.

Killer on the other hand is so much fun rn.

• Owlman98Owlman98 Member Posts: 3

I've been playing more as a survivor main since the update, game feels alot better now its been slightly balanced

• CybilCybil Member Posts: 894

Yeah, I'm taking a break from the game atm. Nothing to do with the update though. I'm just burnt out.

• EntitySpawnEntitySpawn Member Posts: 3,711

Since SBMM iv played less and less especially killer. I'm kinda a survivor main the past year now but I still play less, tired of hackers and random teammates rage quitting or refusing to touch gens

• egg_egg_ Member Posts: 1,085

I've been playing lobby simulator for a while now, while watching tv shows or playing other stuff.

Starting DBD is a habit, but I can't get myself to press 'ready'

• BloodshadeBloodshade Member Posts: 3,199
    edited August 4

More than when the patch initially came out, less than before it came out.

I really just want to throw survivors into walls already tbh. I'm simple that way.

• NeltaxisNeltaxis Member Posts: 17

Definitely : killers queues take forever and playing survivor is useless right now since I am paired with totally beginners.

• GloamGloam Member Posts: 597

I'm actually playing more than I used to. Killer is no longer frustrating and survivor was never that hard to begin with, yes there are a lot of potatoes but that doesn't keep me from escaping. Interestingly enough I don't even care about project W that much either.

• CanasCanas Member Posts: 821

Something must be seriously wrong if you were willing to return to LoL. I haven't touched that dumpsterfire since early 2018.

• ZVomZVom Member Posts: 188

I absolutely agree. Once BP bonuses are gone I'm more likely to play 1-2 matches and go to sleep as due to amount of BP I get every game (it's ~38k every time) I feel like I cannot unlock anything in reasonable future. It seem like what I have unlocked pre-patch is everything I'm gonna get unlocked.

The progression system is just straightly bad and new players are extremely discouraged to progress as the current pace and the amount of perks to unlock are... horrendous to say the least.

• Slingshot47Slingshot47 Member Posts: 117

I've been playing less, but more so out of burnout after playing quite frequently for the past two months. I'm playing more of the Evil Dead game and Fallout 4 at the moment.