Due to a power outage we will be postponing The Archive live broadcast that was planned for 2PM today. We will communicate as soon as we have an ETA. Thank you.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who's your favorite survivor

2»

Comments

• TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 5,453
    A hooked one.
  • drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 660

Dwight because he's a nerd and a total meme.
    Plus he's got some cool outfits.

• ArrozArroz Member Posts: 1,434

Quentin bc i like he's prestige and clothe

• Dolphin9192Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 116

Feng min she is the only character I bothered to prestige and the new outfit is awesome.

• LaakeriLaakeri Member Posts: 572
    Claudette with Blendette skin.
    It throws killers off when I can actually run tiles instead of running like headless chicken and going down in 10 seconds.
  • thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,128
    Kate. I want to look at someone pretty as I play this brutal murder simulator.
  • C00lkid909C00lkid909 Member Posts: 10
    Mines David 
    Same 👍😃
  • feechimafeechima Member Posts: 240

I know she's new but Jane. She bumped my Claudette/Nea rotation to the curb.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 10,618

Mines Kate now.

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

As if my name couldn't be anymore obvious

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 649

I can't remember if I commented on this but definitely Kate and Feng. Feng used to be my number 1. But Kate is really growing on me now.

• Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 939

My favorite original survivor is Claudette (she was the first one I picked, mainly because of Self Care).

As for licensed, Detective Tapp; however, I mainly bought the SAW dlc for the Pig.

• KrilkalKrilkal Member Posts: 12

;)

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,400

Used to be Meg. Now I lean towards Kate and Nea

• TheLastGreatStarTheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 183

I actually really love all of the survivors and my goal is to get everybody to P3, but if I had to choose my top 5 it'd be...

1. Meg
    2. David
    3. Laurie
    4. Nea
    5. Jake
  • LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 444

Jeff. Because I'm a Metal fan \m/.

But I also like David and Nea.