Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What's Your Main Main?

Comments

• BigboiLeviBigboiLevi Member Posts: 17

I never main a survivor because im a sociopathic slave who likes to laugh at hopeless survivors t bagging infront of bloodwardened exit gates with my pyrry

• IlliterateGenocideIlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 4,481

Jonah and Trickster

• SilasySilasy Member Posts: 203

I was mained Freddy and Billy before devs gutted them. Now i still play them but not as much as used to be. And never will be anymore.

• SowbugSowbug Member Posts: 112
    edited August 6

For survivors, it's been Dwight for quite a while now, but I want to go back to playing Elodie again because she's an absolute icon. As for my killer main, I hate to say (but you love to hear) that it's not Blight anymore. I don't think I really even have a killer main at this point because I like to switch things up every match. Everyone is getting an equal amount of attention from me.

Quick edit, I am probably around an even 50/50 split for killer and survivor. I'm also a PC gamer.

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 7,544

For survivor it's jake I like his cosmetics and his lore and everything about him really also ace

for killer it's legion legion is the perfect put no effort and shut your brain off killer

And I play on xbox

• Iron_CutlassIron_Cutlass Member Posts: 640

I play both sides evenly, so Im not a main to either role. But I do main certain characters for each role.

For survivor, I main Claudette, Yui, Jeff, and Nea; I do play other characters but I mostly use them. Survivor is just where I go to goof around with others and just overall have fun, tunneling and camping is a bit annoying but I normally just move onto the next match and stuff.

For killer, I main Hillbilly, Legion, and Demo; I use a wide variety of killers (except for Trickster, I literally never use him), since they all have unique gameplay, but I "main" these because they are my favorite amongst all of them. I find killer to really be enjoyable when you use chase perks or use perks to remove the Terror Radius (spooky), I do sometimes get destroyed by strong survivor perks and items but it happens.

• ThatOneDemoPlayerThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Killer main on PS5

Killer: Demogorgon

Survivor: Steve

• CybilCybil Member Posts: 905

Recently Quentin has become my fun time character.

Michael and Nem are about 50/50.

• NeprašheartNeprašheart Member Posts: 302

I'm quite a loyal person, so I'll go with Rin Yamaoka, despite all the nerfs she have had to endure. It's not ideal, but I do like her and do refuse to leave her be, even though I'd have clearly performed better with Anna (I've been havin a blast with her and her hatchets lately..).

Although I'm half deaf, I do still enjoy playing with Rin the most, but the queue times do really hurt.. It's simply not possible to play more than five matches per a day, unless I were to stay up late or be willing to wait more than five minutes for a match, which is literally a match in-between.

So, I do stick to survivors almost 24/7 - To Yun-Jin more often than to Feng, although it used to be the other way around.. Once Mikaela gets her outfit and becomes the Ice Queen, I may change my mind.. But I do kinda doubt that, as I do feel drawn to Yun-Jin's screams. Yup, a part of my personality is speaking, known as sadistic.

• HugTheHagHugTheHag Member Posts: 977

I mostly play survivor, because I only play when a friend is online and we might as well play survivor together then. I can't really say which role I enjoy most, as Killer tends to always be satisfactory games, and Survivor is most often very frustrating, but at the same time I like cooperating with others... The best of both worlds for me is friendly Killer.

As a survivor, I main Kate (biker Kate = <3).

As a killer, I main Legion and Hag.

• DeathstrokeDeathstroke Member Posts: 1,354

I main killers currently more than survivors but overall I play more feng ming than anyone so she is my main main. For killers I play lot of different one and I still haven't found my main main. There is currently not S tier killer I like to play if they buff spirit ever to 115% I might pick her. I hope they buff more killers to S tier.

• Sava18Sava18 Member Posts: 251

Yeah c33 for sure. Used to agree with lilith that alch ring was fine but after the -10% distance survivors got, there's many times they have nothing to work with. But also there are quite a lot of maps where you always get somewhere safe. How often do you use alch ring against a survivor that knows you have alch ring and they just w to next tile anyway, just out of curiosity? I'd probably put it at 85% for me.

I also doubt blight will get a base kit nerf. As pretty much everyone would rather have blight be the top dog that can contest high level swfs over nurse. Someone's gotta fill that role and I'd much rather it be the highest skill cap thing in the game over muscle memory the killer.

• M1_gamerM1_gamer Member Posts: 85

steam player

Killer - Sadako. used to be freddy but sadako has taken his place now

Survivor. I guess meg

• jajapinkpeachjajapinkpeach Member Posts: 35

I play on pc and use a GameCube Switch controller when I play survivor. It's the only controller I like for looping, but the joycon is breaking constantly when I wiggle.

My main for survivor is Jake, he is the only one I can hear scream without being annoyed. Also he is really handsome lmao

I play killer when survivors queue takes too much time, I started with Daddy Myers but I switched to Anna and it's hard for me to go back to Myers who is much weaker. I enjoy playing him for chill games tho, he doesn't make much noise and his breathing is relaxing tbh

• Jill_MainJill_Main Member Posts: 138

IGNORE MY NAME

It used to be Jill, but now it’s Lisa

As for killer, I like to condemn people with my girl Sadako 😌📼

• GloamGloam Member Posts: 598

Survivor it's Mikaela, Ace and Jill

Killer it's Dredge, Nemesis and Cenobite

• JonathanByersJonathanByers Member Posts: 155

I main gremlin (Jonathan Byers) for the survivor side and miss piggy for the killer side

I usually play on pc 50% survivor and 50% killer now, I occasionally play on PSN and when I do I play bloodied Steve (since I wasn’t able to snatch Jonathan or any stranger things cosmetics on my PlayStation account before stranger things left) as survivor and pig as killer on psn.

• ACleverName4MeACleverName4Me Member Posts: 341

I play on switch mostly

I main dwight and david for survivors

For killer I'd say clown and hag. Use to be legion but I've taken a long break from them.

• StickyBStickyB Member Posts: 21

Doc, he is one of the (if not the only) killers that can make use of terror radius perks. Just wish Huntress Lullaby didn't get cleansed 2 mins into a match :/

He's still incredibly fun though and wish more people would give my lil psychopath some love

• ays12151ays12151 Member Posts: 173

Leatherface - very underrated Killer with amazing potential.

Ace - toxic Survivor with smile on his face everytime

• Regulus47Regulus47 Member Posts: 316
  • lkalin91lkalin91 Member Posts: 149

Survivor: don't really have a main, I have pre-made builds on most survivors which I switch often, but I started playing Jake when I first started and he was always my fav out of the original 4. Love Cheryl, Feng, Felix and Dwight too

Killer: clown, ghostface, bubba, I switch them often when I play so again, don't really have a 'main'

• Hi_Im_ChuckyHi_Im_Chucky Member Posts: 259

Dunno if you know but you can go to settings and implement a new wiggle system that doesn’t involve the joycon but instead a consistent button press. It mimics how we do skill checks.

I currently main Cenobite, I don’t have a survivor main anymore. It use to be Feng, but only cause she had perks, now everyone does so…

• SPADESinstSPADESinst Member Posts: 75

I play completely on steam.

For killer, I am a pig main. Somehow, her playstyle just fits me the best, I actually find her so fun to play. Second to pig would be ghost face.

As for survivor, its hard to say but I would say Nea since I remember most of my clips being on her.

• brodyman1219brodyman1219 Member Posts: 12

Valid Leon and Jills perks are groundbreaking even for the lore it gives the ability to in a way fight back to the killers without a flashlight

• brodyman1219brodyman1219 Member Posts: 12

Honestly if I had any killer main I would like it to be Freddy or maybe even doctor but if I looked at time played I have probably played myers, nemesis or hag I think when I get them I would main wesker legion or artist, but usually I just play the killer I just bought like I've been playing alot of pig bcuz I just got her but I easily main all resident evil character because of the awesome perks and great adaptation from the source material.