Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What's the most obnoxious killer power for you?

What's the most obnoxious killer perk that you hate playing with or against?

I personally find dredge's power super obnoxious. On a naturally darker map I can't see anything so I usualy end up running into a wall. Even when I play as dredge I'm not a massive fan of it but I have no idea how I'd change it without making it useless.

(Just a side note before anybody misinterpreted what I'm saying. I don't think it's overpowered by any stretch. I just find it annoying to play while it's on, even when I'm playing as killer I don't like it.)

Comments

• burt0rburt0r Member Posts: 2,903

I think many people don't like doc because of all the effects on screen. Or clown for the drug effect.

• HugTheHagHugTheHag Member Posts: 973

Plague.

I don't like the vomiting sounds my character makes when sick.

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 12,403

There are a few:

Dredge, basically for the reasons already mentioned. I just dislike his Nightfall, it becomes super-dark and uncomfortable. Not even scary or anything, just uncomfortable.

Trickster, because it is very hectic getting hit by multiple projectiles.

Artist, because it is just "Place a Crow at Loop, so I have to leave the Loop" and this on repeat.

And Twins, my soul vanishes from my body when I hear the sound of Victor being released.

• WesCravenFanWesCravenFan Member Posts: 1,580

Blight.

I don't care what anyone says, there's no counterplay to "I can run you down at mach 7". You can't even try to mind game around anything longer than 4m because he'll hug tech around it.

On top of that, his insane mobility makes certain perks ten times more oppressive because of the reaction time.

• AurelleAurelle Member Posts: 2,751
    edited August 7

Doctor because of the flashing and weird visual effects that give me a major headache.

Plague because her power is annoying to go against and I have bad vomit phobia, so everything about her makes me feel grossed out.

Nemesis because he's just plain annoying and I hate facing him. His zombies are also very annoying, too.

• EvilSerjeEvilSerje Member Posts: 518

Bubba's chainsaw near hook. Also his power to attact the most toxic filth and scumbags to play him is immense!

• Alex_Alex_ Member Posts: 69

Tbh none. I enjoy playing as and against each killer.

• MaTtRoSiTyMaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 303
    edited August 7

Trickster is by far the killer I find the most obnoxious as far as their power goes. Twins and Pinhead are not far behind...

• NeprašheartNeprašheart Member Posts: 302
    edited August 7

That's hard to tell - I don't like the sound and knowing that my character keeps vomiting when it comes to Adiris. It's gross, yuck! There's also Ji-Woon with his blades; Basically, if I don't have an exhaustion perk, I'm dead unless the map is the Gideon's Meatplant or a map with lotsa walls, so throwing blades isn't an option for him, which is almost never the case.. It's kinda like meeting Bubba's chainsaw in the open field.

I think, I'll go with Adiris due to my experiences regarding matchmaking; Whenever I use my healing loadout (Self-Care, Botany Knowledge, Desperate Measures), I get Adiris. Yup, so I have three perks that I can't use for the entire match. That's not good at all. And, also because .. Ughh, it's gross.

**I completely forgot about Ghostface. You do see Ghostface, but the game believes that he's hidden. That's just.. Yikes. Luckily, he's not that popular..

Post edited by Neprašheart on
  • Zen_but_not_ZenZen_but_not_Zen Member Posts: 225

Facecamp Bubba.

At least everyone else, you genuinely have a chance to try and counter yourself lol.

• ImmersedNurseImmersedNurse Member Posts: 3,083

Clown.

The most boring, unfun, loathesome, entirely detestable killer power design ever.

Honestly I don't have a single nice thing to say about Clown and his power. Matches against him are just:

• 15 minutes of blurry screen and headaches.
    • Pre-dropping every pallet on the map.
    • Motion sickness galore.

Hate it.

• NeprašheartNeprašheart Member Posts: 302

That's not really a hate or negativism towards his power, but towards the gameplay of a player, though.. Isn't it? I mean, Anna and her hatchets do make for quite effective camping aswell, including Lisa's phantasm traps, and so on..

• Phantom_Phantom_ Member Posts: 425

Pinhead's chains 😤

^ She is a very close second, back before IW got nerfed I was always hoping that they'd make IW work on the vomiting sound as well, farewell hopes and dreams 😥

• Zen_but_not_ZenZen_but_not_Zen Member Posts: 225

In a way, but who else's power allows them to down multiple survivors in one go, not injure, but down. True it depends on the gameplay of the player, but 8/10 times you face a bubba it's facecamp bubba 😩

• VicRatlheadVicRatlhead Member Posts: 42

Pinheads chains. If they didn't effect you while working on the box I think it'd be more tolerable.

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 5,875

Pinhead's chains and box.

• ColonGlockColonGlock Member Posts: 1,099

Strangely I hate Wraith's power the most.

• NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 4,711

Trickster

• RatbasterdJrRatbasterdJr Member Posts: 559

Clown for sure. He is just beyond boring, and super irritating. All clowns do is throw a haste, then spam slowdown bottles at the loop.

I also can’t stand going against twins.

• drsoontmdrsoontm Member Posts: 2,673

Twins

• dugmandugman Member Posts: 9,016

Nurse is the only killer I actively don’t play, I hate staring at the ground half the match. Such an annoying way to balance her power.

• ThatOneDemoPlayerThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

MDR/DCB Spirit. Had one of these a few days ago, and I never want to go against a Spirit ever again

• GloamGloam Member Posts: 597

To play? Nurse because as mentioned staring at the ground constantly is just obnoxious.

To play against? Legion probably since literally the way you counter them is to have someone not be anywhere near anything so legion can't get full frenzy value. It's literally a killer that deincentivises interaction with the killer and playing with your team so they're just insanely boring to me.

• GiveMeTheBoxGiveMeTheBox Member Posts: 241

Trickster. It's just knife spam after knife spam, and his charged up power is just bigger knife spams.

• KolbyKolbyKolbyKolbyKolbyKolby Member Posts: 499

Nemesis. His power is very capable and good at eating through resources very quickly and he would be solid with just that, but then in additon you get two zombies that just chase people off the only objective. People complain that the zombies don't do anything and I feel like they have never played against a Nemesis. Just because they're not infecting or injuring people does not mean they aren't doing anything, they are extremely effective and stopping gens from being worked on.

• Nun_So_VileNun_So_Vile Member Posts: 722
    edited August 7

It's a tie between Trickster, Hag, and Nemmy. Trickster his ability is just brain dead and annoying with knife spam. At least a good huntress who practices throwing hatches can get some crazy good shots that deserve praise. Even a slinger who can read loops and tag survs. I can't say i've ever seen a trickster who can aim cause the ones I come across don't need to since they lean heavily on spray and pray. A certain add-on just makes him even more so braindead to play.

Nemmy's tentacle is just pure BS and when it comes to hitting over pallets

I'm throwing Hag in here too because her Phantasm Traps are probably the most annoying out of everyone's power due to the freakin camera lock-on. 😑.

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 14,015

Doctor.