Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Fun fact: Expo Cosplayer Legion skin is pay to lose (no joke)

Buily09Buily09 Member Posts: 3,212

I think it's because of the mask. I noticed while playing againts someone with this skin you can tell from which direction they are coming from because of the unique breathing from the mask that is directional btw. Just so you know.

Comments

• RiskyKaraRiskyKara Member Posts: 732

I think at least 95% of us are playing at a level that the small benefit or detriment is worth maybe a +-.5% in kill rate. If that.

• MysteriosoMysterioso Member Posts: 77

I mean, Legion's breathing noises being directional due to a mask aren't really that bad tbh. When we have other killers such as Myers [Breathing], Pig [Ambush sound + Breathing], GF [Flying straps noise], Demo [Global], Clown [I think his bottles are bugged where you can hear it across the map when he throws sometimes], and Twins, ETC whom all have audio cues that favor survivors. I guess the biggest detriment would be if you were using some stealth perks/addons to help you out but otherwise I barely hear some breathing over the generators. Shouldn't be a problem tbh.

• LycidasLycidas Member Posts: 1,014

Isn't Legion's breathing always directional?

The mask changes the sound and it's probably easier to hear, but I have to disagree with @CaulDrohn, calling it pay-to-lose is A LOT overdramatic. 😂

• TheArbiterTheArbiter Member Posts: 1,530

I mean literally any of ghostface's skins besides the classic are pay to lose

• lemonswaylemonsway Member Posts: 1,051

I was gonna say every Trickster Costume is Pay 2 Lose but isn't Trickster itself Pay 2 Lose!?

• lemonswaylemonsway Member Posts: 1,051

The Black and Red with Devil Mask is not Pay 2 Lose whatsoever.

• RudjohnsRudjohns Member Posts: 361

I prefer the thinking: pay to have fun

• AngryHobo2AngryHobo2 Member Posts: 99

Well on the subject of cosmetics effecting performance, the Baba Yaga mask actually seems to be a bit of a pay to win scenario.

Since the mask has 3 faces on it, survivors that try to blind you from the flank often shine their flashlights at the wrong face.

• drsoontmdrsoontm Member Posts: 2,678

Killer collisions and survivors collisions are respectively identical for every model. (e.g. Spirit and Clown : same collisions)