Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

How about the jeepers creepers guy as a killer?

2»

Answers

• Maelstrom1313Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230
    That anit angsty an there you go again with the whole kid thing sure you ain't got some it you wanna get off your chest? 
  • JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 560

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    That anit angsty an there you go again with the whole kid thing sure you ain't got some it you wanna get off your chest? 

Nah, I'm enjoying listening to you go off on meaningless things that don't effect my life

I ain't going off on one how can you be enjoying it if am wasting your time fu*k me your tripping over your own words now you ain't making this fun no more it's too easy so I'll let you have this one seen as I know people who support the subject like to feel powerful 
    Have fun in your sick endeavours

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    I ain't going off on one how can you be enjoying it if am wasting your time fu*k me your tripping over your own words now you ain't making this fun no more it's too easy so I'll let you have this one seen as I know people who support the subject like to feel powerful 

Yawn, I just ignored that whole sentence, this is getting boring, especially since a humans life span isn't that big I suggest you quit it and move on with your day, this is getting rather boring

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    Have fun in your sick endeavours

Sick endeavors? I think you're running out of ideas to say at this point kid