Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Favorite Killer to be up against?

Comments

• Nos37Nos37 Member Posts: 2,713

Nurse. I'm at Rank 19 with survivor so I know the nurse will be terribly bad.

• notdeadyetnotdeadyet Member Posts: 4

Pig and Michael -- Pig because of the gameplay variety of the traps (and also intense near heart attacks when you're nearing the end of the timer and you haven't gotten the trap off) and Myers because again, heart attack material. The few instances in which Dead by Daylight is an actual horror game

Also I'm a big fan of the SAW and Halloween series LMAO

• Mr_Jay_StarkMr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Nurse because she changes the whole aspect of the game! It’s basically who can mind game who the best
  • I enjoy going up against a nurse, hillbilly, and cannibal. Too ez boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • StalwartXXStalwartXX Member Posts: 80
    Myers, a good Hag, Freddy. They're the ones that I find the most fun to play against. Freddy games I love. Hearing the children, watching the grass everywhere hoping to spot it shifting 
  • PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104
    I find being the the Dreamworld rather nerve-wracking so I would say Freddy.
  • AnIntellectualCloneAnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118

I love playing against Trapper, mainly because I just love him in general, but I do like having to take care of where I'm walking.

• nooxetnooxet Member Posts: 87

I like playing against The Nightmare because you can never see him until he puts you to sleep and then you have to wake up to escape his dream world. Also the extra fog that dream world makes is pretty cool + if offerings like Murky Reagent and New Moon Bouquet are being used.

• ArcaneMantisArcaneMantis Member Posts: 29

The Hag. I honestly wish she were a better killer because I really do enjoy running into them.

• AjaxGuntersonAjaxGunterson Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2018

Skilled clowns and huntresses are probably the most fun. Unskilled nurses on the other hand are maybe a little more fun to play against.

• ToxicTappToxicTapp Member Posts: 63

Doctor or a bad Myers are always fun to play against.

• DoccyDoccy Member Posts: 103

Thank you for your answers, everyone. It's been a great help for me, and I'd like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time out of your day to answering my question.

• HeroLivesHeroLives Member Posts: 1,710
    Any of them that don’t pull the plug Bc they are a sore loser.
  • DocFabronDocFabron Member Posts: 2,408
    Pig 

I love the trap gameplay, and she's my main xD

Second would have to be either the Wraith or Billy
  • No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Cannibal because his walk cycle is hilarious.

• khyrsoskhyrsos Member Posts: 3

I like playing against the Nurse and the Huntress because I have the most fun dodging the last second before the blink/hatchet. Of course there are the times I dodge into it rather than away but its still really fun

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Master said:
    Good nurse, its the only time this game feels like a horror game
    Oh and I really enjoyed playing against scratched mirror myers

I wish you were in my games then. I've wasted so many offering where 2-3 survivors just up and DC once they realize I'm playing scratched mirror Myers...

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

A bad nurse. It's ez to lose one.

• axlehead72axlehead72 Member Posts: 28

Amanda is literally the only killer that can scare me. Not because of the ambush attacks, but when you're mere seconds away from having that trap clamp down on your face.

Seriously. The other day I was going around like a lunatic trying to get one of them off because I had to go the long way around to avoid Amanda. Literally only a great skill check saved me from dying AT THE VERY LAST SECOND. It was exhilarating.

• skvirlskvirl Member Posts: 92

Myers, because jumpscares. He's the only killer who can make me crap my pants while I'm sitting on a gen, minding my own business. Plus, I enjoy seeing his bright and shiny face from across the map.
    "Oh, hello Myers".

I also enjoy playing against good billys, because I'll worry every time I hear the chainsaw.

• YaNesteaYaNestea Member Posts: 85
    Skilled nurses are so fun to go against
    Pigs are so fun but then they just tunnel but wtvr
    Myers are so fun and scary 
    Hillbilly is fun too 
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 7,016

None i fear all of them

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,227
    edited July 2018

Eh, only ones I DO NOT like to play against are Doc, Myers, and LF. The rest I don't care much as long as they don't run NOED or Franklin's.

Also I feel like I would like playing against Clown, but right now every Clown feels like a LF that just got the new DLC.

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    edited July 2018
    1. LeatherFace
    2. Hillbilly
    3. Nurse
    4. Huntress
  • RepliCantRepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Nurse. I feel rewarded when she loses me as soon as she fatigues.

• DBFaceCamperDBFaceCamper Member Posts: 2

Mine has to be the Hillbilly. It's so satisfying when you juke out the chainsaw, the chases for me end up being enjoyable as most of the Hillbilly's I encounter don't respect pallets much so they just go in head first and take it like a champ. I like facing other killers too like the Nurse, the Pig, and the Wraith, but I just have more fun with the billy because of how intense the chases usually are.

• DahliaDahlia Member Posts: 6
    I LOVE being against the doctor and the clown!  😍😀
  • ChiChi Member Posts: 774

Nurse, I am good at escaping from her, especially if they are bad.

• blaahval22blaahval22 Member Posts: 64
    edited October 2018

Old thread, but I considered making a similar topic since I think the subject is quite interesting - would be cool to hear more opinions. Loads of threads about people playing killers, but rarely any about playing survivors and meeting them.

My favourite killer to meet is probably Doctor or Pig. I see a lot of hate against our dear doctor, but I think he is a blast to meet. I love his scary laugh and the hallucinations you get - you really have to think twice about your actions if you're up against a decent doctor. Pig is fun as well since there is a lot of aspects to consider, she can ambush you if you aren't aware of your surroundings, not to mention the masks that make you run desperately around the map to remove it.

Honerable mentions for top positions are Clown and a Trapper with a sense of tactics and reading ahead. (Pretty rare at my level unfortunately, but I've met a couple)

Somewhere in the middle would be Hag, Nurse, Huntress and Wraith. I think especially Nurse/Huntress would be more fun at lower ranks, but I'm rank 11 at the moment and to be honest they are not very challenging at that level. Especially Nurses are laughably bad - myself included.

At the bottom I can't get around Leatherface/Hillbilly and to some extent Myers at Tier 3. The issue isn't really with the killer itself, but with the simply fact that at my rank you are almost guaranteed that killers that can down you in one hit will be a camper. I will fully defend peoples right to camp if they feel like it, but that doesn't mean I think it's fun to meet one.