Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

International symbol for STAY PUT!!!!!

Can we please make it an international symbol, to point at someone immediately before unhooking them. So as to indicate to them, to stay put if you have We'll Make it? Many-a-lives could have been saved. lol

Comments

  • RuniverRuniver Member Posts: 2,095

    No.
    I don't want survivors to cooperate, so :
    NO.
    Kek.

  • SovererignKingSovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Should have been around before they gave the indicator your unhooker has We’ll Make It. At least you have that now lol
  • Red_DwarfRed_Dwarf Member Posts: 54

    I could always just hope I'll get competent teammates........oh wait a minute, who am I kidding. :)

  • FSB75FSB75 Member Posts: 474

    Forget the symbol for "stay put"....I want a perk that prevents BP greedy survivors from unhooking me when the killer is still within my terror radius.

    It's complete BS...I don't want off the hook. Why? Because I'm a killer main and I know if the killer doesn't at least get a hit on the rescuer, I'm going to be, 98% of the time tunneled. It just makes sense to go after the injured survivors for a second hook. Hell, most times even if the killer injures the rescuer, again, I'm getting my second or third hook.

    It's hilarious if you think about it. With all 4 survivors left, it's a huge rush to rescue a survivor. At 3 survivors left....ehhh, they may get to you. But when it's down to 2 survivors....you're on your own because you are the key to the trap door lock.

  • jesterjester Member Posts: 31

    An unhooked survivor will get a notification if the person that unhooked them is using We'll Make It. The same notification that appears when in range of someone using Leader, Vigil, Streetwise, ETC.

  • Red_DwarfRed_Dwarf Member Posts: 54

    @jester said:
    An unhooked survivor will get a notification if the person that unhooked them is using We'll Make It. The same notification that appears when in range of someone using Leader, Vigil, Streetwise, ETC.

    Yes we know, but you have to be knowledgeable enough about the game, or just not an idiot in general to know what that symbol means.

  • jesterjester Member Posts: 31
    edited June 2018

    sure

    @Red_Dwarf said:

    @jester said:
    An unhooked survivor will get a notification if the person that unhooked them is using We'll Make It. The same notification that appears when in range of someone using Leader, Vigil, Streetwise, ETC.

    Yes we know, but you have to be knowledgeable enough about the game, or just not an idiot in general to know what that symbol means.

  • CyprazCypraz Member Posts: 136

    bad players lack awareness and fail to see the value of we'll make it and just sprint off into a random direction (often getting closer to the killer without realizing). Just let them die dude they are useless anyway.

  • Red_DwarfRed_Dwarf Member Posts: 54

    @jester said:
    sure

    @Red_Dwarf said:

    @jester said:
    An unhooked survivor will get a notification if the person that unhooked them is using We'll Make It. The same notification that appears when in range of someone using Leader, Vigil, Streetwise, ETC.

    Yes we know, but you have to be knowledgeable enough about the game, or just not an idiot in general to know what that symbol means.

    Yee of little faith :)

  • AjaxGuntersonAjaxGunterson Member Posts: 40

    No amount of signals will stop people who are too afraid to heal when the killer is across the map.

  • LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Runiver said:

    No.
    I don't want survivors to cooperate, so :
    NO.
    Kek.

    why was this post flagged?
  • Might_OakkMight_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

    I crouch in front of them before I unhook them for a couple seconds, seems like it might help but who knows.

Sign In or Register to comment.