Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Survivor main turned killer main

survivors are the dumbest and most entitled brats. Do not have an understanding of the game. You have to achieve rank one as survivor and especially rank one as killer to have a well rounded understanding of this game to give an input on how to improve it. 

Comments

  • PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

    Tf? I'm a survivor main who plays both survivor and killer and I agree that killers need major buffs? Why the hell do you think survivors are dumb and entitled I'm certainly not I think. I mean I play at R1 for both. But I got some friends who have great understanding of the game and they're just rank 15. Calm your t!ts.

  • PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited September 2018

    some survivors are entitled like Ochido is but not all.

  • Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

    Welcome to the dark side:

  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

    @Poweas said:
    Tf? I'm a survivor main who plays both survivor and killer and I agree that killers need major buffs? Why the hell do you think survivors are dumb and entitled I'm certainly not I think. I mean I play at R1 for both. But I got some friends who have great understanding of the game and they're just rank 15. Calm your t!ts.

    Because the dumb and entitled survivors are the loudest.
    I have friends who never really got into the game and never reached single digit ranks too, they still believe that playing killer is a lot easier because they are OP^^

  • OMagic_ManOOMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

    @CornChip said:
    What a brilliant post OP.. Looks like you need to go outside and discover what the sun is

    Lmao what are you, a survivor main.

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

    @Master said:

    @Poweas said:
    Tf? I'm a survivor main who plays both survivor and killer and I agree that killers need major buffs? Why the hell do you think survivors are dumb and entitled I'm certainly not I think. I mean I play at R1 for both. But I got some friends who have great understanding of the game and they're just rank 15. Calm your t!ts.

    Because the dumb and entitled survivors are the loudest.
    I have friends who never really got into the game and never reached single digit ranks too, they still believe that playing killer is a lot easier because they are OP^^

    Are yo sure about that, there's some pretty dumb and entitled killer mains on here as well and also there's way more survivors than killer so of course numbers will be higher.

    But if you go off of % of player base that posts killers seem to be more entitled although some of the survivors that come here are highly entitled cough Barr*n cough.

  • PorkeChopPorkeChop Member Posts: 2

    i only play killer when i want dem blood points or im in a losing streak , i understand wym

  • junkeviljunkevil Member Posts: 25

    So, you're posting in the survivor subforum to flamebait survivors? Amazing.

  • GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112
    Are you on PS4, our survivors are the worst!
  • michaelmyers87michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    TreemanXD said:
    Are you on PS4, our survivors are the worst!
    Lol yeah ps4
  • GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112
    TreemanXD said:
    Are you on PS4, our survivors are the worst!
    Lol yeah ps4
    Thought so lol
  • Jake_Parks_princeJake_Parks_prince Member Posts: 218

    Im a survivor main gone killer main simply because killers are too toxic lmao

  • artistartist Member Posts: 1,495
    1. anyone can be red ranks
    2. both sides have entitled players
Sign In or Register to comment.