Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Have anyone gotten use out of inner focus??

dspaceman20dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,250
edited August 18 in General Discussions

Has anyone gotten use out of inner focus yet? Do you like it is?? I'm thinking about using it

Edit: second question does inner focus work with open handed???

Comments

• TotemSeeker91TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 1,821

Is this one of the new perks? I can't remember atm, long day at work, lol

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 7,257

They should be. Some people I don't see all game until the end. They'll definitely benefit from the perk.

• OrangeBearOrangeBear Member Posts: 482

I tried a few games with it. The only time i got value out of it when was i was within a survivor being sacrificed so i can see the killers aura. This is probably a bug though.

The problem is this perk is just outclassed by Bond. has a wider range and shows you exactly where the team mates are, and it can't be prevented by killer being undetectable.

• GentlemanFridgeGentlemanFridge Member Posts: 2,780

here you go

Can't say I ever used it outside of Haddie's adept.

• CrowmanCrowman Member Posts: 5,505

Open Handed doesn't work with it, because the aura isn't range dependent. For example, a huntress from over 32 meters away can have her aura reveal as long as the hatchet hits a survivor who is 32m away from you.

• amazing_graceamazing_grace Member Posts: 732

It sometimes has helped me when I'm trying to heal my teammate but they run away with sprint burst into a corner or behind a rock, and since i went to the tile since it's safer to heal there, I lose them and have to find them.

Other than that, I guess it has given me info when the killer might either slug or pick up, but the aura read is so short that you only see the killer hit cooldown and maybe a second or two of them hovering over the body to pick up. They could maybe buff the aura read by 1 or 2 seconds so you can maybe get an idea of where the killer is actually heading, but not a big deal. It could synergize with Sabo builds if the aura read was a tad longer.

• CodeDBCodeDB Member Posts: 132

I personally haven't gotten use out of it but I have seen others use it situationally to prepare for a flashlight save. If the killer downs someone and you are nearby with Inner Focus, seeing the killers aura can help you figure out the way they are facing when going for the pick up.

• The_KrapperThe_Krapper Member Posts: 2,441

You're better off running empathy because then you can pretty much see map wide anytime someone gets injured you just can't see the killer which I mean it's kinda obvious that's where they are at if someone is injured and you see them running in circles across the map

• TeabaggingGhostfaceTeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 2,458

Its pretty nifty, especially when a buddy has for the people

• TheSubstituteTheSubstitute Member Posts: 1,109

I get some use out of it but I think Empathy gives me more information value overall. I don't see the Killer with Empathy but it's pretty easy to predict the Killer's location in the chase from the injured survivor's aura.

• adam1233467adam1233467 Member Posts: 526

No, this perk is trash compared to the others