Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

shout out to behaviour

CryptikkCryptikk Member Posts: 253

for putting these challenges in the rift when solo queue is a god damn nightmare, as a solo queue player I appreciate it 😐️

Comments

• BrokenSouIBrokenSouI Member Posts: 7,129

Are you really complaining about easy challenges ? 🤣

• amazing_graceamazing_grace Member Posts: 732

I did the Jonah one on my first try, you could say part luck, but also, it's not impossible to escape in soloq. I'd rather that challenge than hiding or having to repair 8 generators.

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 7,257

If it was something like "Get 4 safe unhooks and then escape", then I'd understand. What you're showing is easy challenges.

• JoByDaylightJoByDaylight Member Posts: 660

I know you are trying to be funny but try to wrap your head around that everyone is not as experienced or good as you are. With the long Killer queue this games basically throws everyone with everyone. Some (especially) solo q survivors can go on a very long and unlucky streak of deaths which makes these challenges very longlasting. I had a losing streak of 12 games over 2 days the other week haha :(

That being said, it is a master challenge and it should be difficult so I personally have no problem with it.

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 6,735

I know soloq is harder right now but if escaping once or twice is enough to call it near impossible then it's very much a you issue

Even hatch counts!

If this was the challenge of being in the trail while others escape you would have had some point but escaping once isn't impossible.

• BrokenSouIBrokenSouI Member Posts: 7,129

I take in to consideration that people don't play this game as much as me/arnt as good. But it's not a super hard challenge. You'll escape eventually. Escaping might be hard for people who aren't good loopers right now. But the challenge itself is very simple, and not difficult.

• RovendRovend Member Posts: 264

Those are easier compared with the one that asks you to blind the killer 6 times. I still cant do it because every killer goes with lightborn every time i go with flashlight

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,609

Me, who has that character at level 1:

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 6,884

I much rather the just "escape" challenges instead of "escape through hatch" or "escape after doing something that is basically throwing the game" challenges.

I'm more annoyed by the Claudette master challenge being stuck behind two killer challenges when the killer q takes forever for a match. Shouldn't have survivor challenges blocked by killer challenges or killer challenges blocked by survivor challenges.

• nebneb Member Posts: 664

are you actually getting 0 escapes what the hell

I get solo q is bad but it aint that bad to the point you've never even seen an exit gate opened before.

• Dogma_lokiDogma_loki Member Posts: 59

Flashbang is your friend. I started running this skill again for the challenge and I like the challenge of trying to actually get them to work effectively.