The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
The current state of the game as survivor on ps4
- 90% of the time there are long wait times, whether solo or swf. We’re talking 3-15 minutes.
- 50% of the time you finally get a game the killer quits
- 70% of the time you start a game the killer is running ruin and/or noed and/or bbq
- 80% of the time the killer camps and/or tunnels
- 30% of the time you encounter an in game glitch like going to run but staying crouched. Or disarming a trap but instead it making you walk into it.
- 50% of the time a teammate quits immediately or trolls or potatoes or sandbags or is otherwise useless or a hindrance
- At levels 1-5 75% of the time the killer is running some op addon like 1 hit hatchets or permanent ew3 etc
- 15% of the time the killer humps his totem and your teammates absolutely cant tolerate that so the team gets decimated going for the totem
- 30% of the time your teammates suck at saves. Either too early or too scared of taking a hit or prioritize doing a totem or finishing a gen they just started and let you hit struggle or die.
- 30% of the time your team doesnt know how to do a damn gen.
- 3% hatch standoff
- 10% of the time the game is really fun.
I’m a 2 account rank 1 every season. I’m good to very good but not great. I’m not a good looper. Numbers 1-4 are the real killer. Games can be mind numbingly repetitive.
I really hope that a completely new version of this game comes out sometime in the next year without all the flaws. At a minimum they need to separate swf and solo play so that we can better balance killers to survivors. In the meantime im looking for another game...