Test your knowledge! https://t.co/XwLPMF3XQb
We Are (Actually) Legion (Legion Overhaul)
Howdy there, mostly killer main here coming to talk to you about a potential fun fix for Legion. Since he is confirmed that he will be getting a rework soon™, I figured I should throw my mask in the ring and suggest something for a potential change.
I've posted the meat of this idea into another one of my discussions, but this is to expand on the idea. I want actual feedback here people. We don't get better without it.
[I am well aware there is a little to no chance that my idea will be used, but I want to at least show what I can think of]
The Legion was advertised as a group of teens and Frank had been shown that, even if once, was able to fool survivors and hide his heartbeat. The trailer was misleading and the only thing dealing with The Legion's multi group function is the cosmetics. I want to change this.
I wish to keep the Legion's uniqueness and add it to their strength. For this, each Legion member will be present in the trial, with you controlling either of the four members (your power is affected by the body cosmetics you choose).
My idea would be that if you have the Joey cosmetic, you start off the trial as Joey, and can then switch between the other Legion members during the trial, who would be sitting in random locations within 64 meters or more from your current position. The Legion members will not attack survivors, but will have various uses which can be affected by add ons.
When I say sit, I mean they'll be able to be seen in idle animations, Susie could be sitting next to a locker while Joey will be leaning against a wall for example. Upon seeing a survivor they can do a few things based on what can be considered fair. I would like that they make a loud noise event, then run out of sight. Legion Members can be seen via different auras. Or just a red/yellow aura for the killer.
Each Legion member can be sorta unique in their own way, having different stats like different terror radius and movement. I will place my idea below on how unique they can be. Bear in mind to compare, I will use 100% as a baseline for something like vault speed.
Frank: He is the mastermind of the group, he knows how to get the job done quickly and efficiently. He vaults pallets at 75% speed. His terror radius is the standard 32 meters, and his movement speed is 115%. He cannot enter Feral Frenzy, though he has a 75% chance of activating killer instincts for 20 seconds upon hitting a survivor. Additionally, he has a 25% chance of randomly gaining/refreshing killer instincts if he already has it active.
Killer Instincts has a cooldown of 45 seconds when activated and playing as Frank.
Julie: She follows Frank in whatever his endeavors are. She is slightly more agile, able to vault pallets at 85% speed. Her terror radius is at 28 meters and she moves at 113% movement speed. She cannot enter Feral Frenzy, however her attacks have a 55% chance of giving her killer instincts for 15 seconds. She has a 75% chance of applying deep wounds on a hit.
Killer Instincts has a cooldown of 30 seconds when activated and playing as Julie.
Susie: She will follow Frank since she has no other choice. She is very agile due to her hidden bloodlust, her pallet vault speed is at 100%. Her terror radius is set at 8 meters, and she moves at 100% movement speed. She can enter Feral Frenzy which applies Deep Wounds and grants her the Killer Instinct. Hitting a survivor already afflicted with Deep Wounds stuns her. Susie moves tremendously faster with feral frenzy.
Susie vaults at the same speed as she does without using Feral Frenzy. She does NOT get stunned when missing a attack with Feral Frenzy.
Joey: He finds Frank as a friend and will trust him. He is not as agile as the others and cannot vault. However he can break pallets (he breaks pallets 50% faster then standard killers). His terror radius is 28 meters and his movement speed is 114%. He can enter Feral Franzy and can apply the Deep Wound effect. Hitting a survivor already afflicted with Deep Wounds will stun him. He gains the Killer Instinct when hitting a survivor with Feral Frenzy. Joey recovers from double hit stuns quicker using Feral Frenzy.
Joey vaults at the same speed as current Feral Frenzy does now when using his power. He DOES suffer from a stun when missing with Feral Frenzy.
You can no longer break pallets (as Frank, Julie, and Susie) and vaulting will be considered a blood point gain event that gives just as much as normally breaking a pallet. You only get blood points once per pallet you vault. Pallet vaulting of course is faster then breaking the pallet.
Of course I am aware of how complicated this can all be which is why it's only a idea. If I knew how to code then I would definitely beg to apply to BHVR so I could help
I am also aware that add ons need to change, and if you want I can give a few ideas about that. As for how you switch between Legion members, I guess you can use the activation button when facing a member, and to make it easier the selectable member would be marked in white. The transition could either be the burn effect placed when changing characters in the lobby, or a dynamic scene of the Legion running to that the other's place.
Ultra Rare addons reworked. Here is my idea:
Fuming Mixtape: Dark beats and a unfathomable vocals from another world fuel the listeners with a killer instinct.
All current sitting (idle Legion Members) Legion Members attack survivors who are within 12 meters and within line of sight.
If Susie or Joey are idle while this add on is in play, they will enter Feral Frenzy and attack anyone they can find. Once any of the Legion hit someone, they run out of sight.
If the idle Legions miss an attack, they become passive again and run out of sight.
Iridescent Button: A glass-like button moulded from The Fog that captures The Legion's likeness. The surface is warm and reverberating with The Entity's power.
Survivors who enter a idle Legion's field of view have their aura revealed for 10 seconds or for as long as the survivor remains within sight.
Legion MixTapes reworked. Each slightly buff the Legion member you want to play in some way, while also allowing for the idle Members to attack if you have their Mixtape added in.
Frank's MixTape: Never go on a mission without your tunes. A track list of massive distortions and loud percussions that stab at your eardrums.
When you are in control of Frank, you have a 100% chance of activating Killer Instincts when hitting a survivor.
When Frank is idle, he will have a 50% chance of attacking a survivor who enters his field of view and is within 16 meters of him.
Killer Instinct cool down is reduced slightly.
Julie's MixTape: A dark and depressing mix tape made out from mainly power ballads and gloomy melodies.
When you are in control of Julie, you have a moderately increased chance of gaining Killer Instincts when hitting a survivor.
When Julie is idle, she will have a 50% chance of attacking a survivor who enters her field of view and is within 16 meters of her.
Killer Instinct cooldown is reduced slightly.
Susie's MixTape: A fast and thrilling mix tape with energizing songs and break-neck beats.
When you are in control of Susie, your normal Movement speed is moderately increased.
Your terror radius is slightly decreased.
When Susie is idle, she will have a 50% chance of attacking a survivor who enters her field of view and is within 16 meters of her.
There is a 25% chance when Susie is idle she will use Feral Frenzy when attacking.
Joey's MixTape: A mix of bangin' tracks and slammin' beats for chillaxin' when life's a [Bad Word]
When you are in control of Joey, your Feral Frenzy cooldown is moderately decreased.
When Joey is idle, he will have a 50% chance of attacking a survivor who enters his field of view and is within 16 meters of him.
There is a 50% chance when Joey is idle he will use Feral Frenzy when attacking.
If you want to see a add on reworked for this, let me know. (Dunno why I'm putting time and effort into this, it's not gonna get used... I'm sad now actually.)
I want the Legion to be one of the more Unique killers by allowing power to reflect lore and cosmetics. Each Legion member would have their own stats and you don't even have to switch between each Legion if you want. The option would be there however.
You can no longer break pallets (with the exception of Joey). Each Legion member has different vaulting speeds that are still faster than normally breaking a pallet, giving them that feeling of being a killer who can imitate a survivor.